I have an iPhone 6s Plus got it replaced 5 times already due to various issue.Now I have an issue with home button when I double tap to go to multitasking some times it works and sometimes it does not work . When I press it feels like graham crackers and the button is mushy.does not feel right

What can I do now will apple replaced the phone or screen I need help apple giving me lemons
    05-17-2016 10:00 PM
    Welcome to iMore! That's really odd that you've gone through five 6s Plus devices in less than a year. That being said, the home button shouldn't feel mushy when you press it. I recommend contacting Apple Support or bringing your device into an Apple Store.
    05-17-2016 10:03 PM
    In the mean time you can use the home button in Assistive Touch in Accessibility. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch > Toggle on.
    05-17-2016 10:07 PM
    Welcome to iMore! That's really odd that you've gone through five 6s Plus devices in less than a year. That being said, the home button shouldn't feel mushy when you press it. I recommend contacting Apple Support or bringing your device into an Apple Store.
    first two had issue with finger print not working good other two had home button click noise and 5 one had power button issue

Now this one has home button issue do you recommend taking to the store there replacement don't work I did both menthods on my replacements over the phone and via the store

Which is better idk what to there giving me lemons

Could they replace the screen to fix the home button not double tapping and I did restore via iTunes no luck
    05-17-2016 10:32 PM
    first two had issue with finger print not working good other two had home button click noise and 5 one had power button issue

Now this one has home button issue do you recommend taking to the store there replacement don't work I did both menthods on my replacements over the phone and via the store

Which is better idk what to there giving me lemons

Could they replace the screen to fix the home button not double tapping and I did restore via iTunes no luck
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with the replacement phones. They check them out thoroughly. They're just like new. Everyone I know who's had one say they were great.
    05-18-2016 06:15 AM
    I'm curious what you mean by home button click noise?

The home button will always have a click noise.
    05-18-2016 10:12 AM
    I'm curious what you mean by home button click noise?

The home button will always have a click noise.
    The issue I'm facing when I double tap it won't go to multitasking i tried multiples times sometimes it sometimes it does not it annoying me

The button does not feel right when I double tap

There something wrong with the button that's why it won't let me mutitask and it won't let me close apps in the background
    05-18-2016 10:18 AM
    The issue I'm facing when I double tap it won't go to multitasking i tried multiples times sometimes it sometimes it does not it annoying me

The button does not feel right when I double tap

There something wrong with the button that's why it won't let me mutitask and it won't let me close apps in the background
    For now, use Assistive Touch in Accessibility. You can access multitasking there as well as home button.
    05-18-2016 10:28 AM
    When I take to Apple Store will they replace the screen issue comes and goes everyday it happens
    05-18-2016 10:50 AM
    If your issue is legit, they will replace it for you regardless to how many iPhone you have replace, it's not your mistakes that their devices is faulty, it's their mistakes. For the record, I've replaced 9 iPhone 4s in Beijing Sanlitun Apple Store, they always gave me refurbish which will end up showing issues after 2 3 days of use. But they were happy to welcome me each time and they really care about their products provide the issue is not made by you. Keep visiting them until you are satisfy with your product. Good luck
    05-18-2016 04:51 PM
    I only have my iPhone 6 replaced once the 6s plus 5 times that's not good at all I might get the 6th replacment

Home button tends to work some times and sometimes it does not I tested it everyday and issue persists and I do want a device that works
    05-18-2016 06:29 PM
    Issue still comes and goes everyday I tested today and when issue does occur with the home button it don't work after a couple of minutes it goes away then comes back it won't let me double tap or Close apps

I will follow your advice and I will use that feature in settings till I can get it fixed

I want an iPhone that works with no issues
    05-18-2016 06:34 PM
    There is always a chance of getting a defective product no matter what you get or where you get it. Defectives happen. However, that many like that seems rather suspicious. Im not blaming it on you, I just think its strange. It could just be as simple as they had a bad batch that got produced and somehow made it through QC. Things like that happen too.
    05-19-2016 10:26 AM
    My last replacment came from Middletown pa and all of them came from there what do you recommend I order and express replacment or take it the store if I do one of them the replacment comes from the same city
    05-19-2016 02:06 PM
    this is a problem , it need to replace the home button.
    05-25-2016 08:04 AM
    in alibaba you can get it : https://szlongfeng.en.alibaba.com
    05-25-2016 08:06 AM
    I had the "squishy" home button on my 5s a few years back. They replaced the screen which replaces the home button and all was good.
    05-25-2016 10:12 PM