I know this has been discussed over and over probably; but I'm going back and fourth. I know many swear by having a case on their phones, and for good reason. However, there are many that prefer not to rock a case. How many go naked? How many prefer a case? If nothing else, I must have a glass screen protector. With the new materials that's being used, is it completely necessary to have a case?
    04-24-2016 11:08 AM
    I go back and forth. At work I prefer using a case. When I am home I never use a case. I'm so happy that I can do it because I prefer the look of the color. I tried using clear cases at home but they end up in the case drawer.
    Stan Jackson likes this.
    04-24-2016 11:15 AM
    I would love to rock the phone without a case but I know the second I do, I'll drop or scratch it.

So right now I'm using a clear Speck Mightyshell. Its a good case and offers great protection....it just feels so wrong lol.

Maybe one day, I'll have the confidence to go caseless.
    Stan Jackson, Levaka and eljeffe58 like this.
    04-24-2016 11:39 AM
    I think the best case is the Apple leather case as far as looks. But it really doesn't offer crash and burn protection. Speck cases are nice.
    04-24-2016 11:44 AM
    IKR! I just ordered me a case from amazon, its been a week and I'm already back to naked.
    04-24-2016 12:00 PM
    I know this has been discussed over and over probably; but I'm going back and fourth. I know many swear by having a case on their phones, and for good reason. However, there are many that prefer not to rock a case. How many go naked? How many prefer a case? If nothing else, I must have a glass screen protector. With the new materials that's being used, is it completely necessary to have a case?
    I've 3 cases, Apple leather for work, the midnight blue silicon for home and a bumper one for when I'm on site
    04-24-2016 12:10 PM
    Just took my phone out of the case and the phone felt way too slippery for my liking. Love the feel and size, but a little too slick for me.
    Levaka likes this.
    04-24-2016 12:46 PM
    Just took my phone out of the case and the phone felt way too slippery for my liking. Love the feel and size, but a little too slick for me.
    Ah come on. Just try it for about 3 hours and see what you think. You will learn how to hold it. There is a method. She is such a beautiful piece of work. Let me know how it goes.
    eljeffe58 likes this.
    04-24-2016 01:05 PM
    Ah come on. Just try it for about 3 hours and see what you think. You will learn how to hold it. There is a method. She is such a beautiful piece of work. Let me know how it goes.
    LOL!!! Just as I took off my case, in runs my 4 year old daughter and asks if she can have it (even though she has her own devices). Also, I'm about to go out on a mountain bike ride, so maybe when I get back I'll brave it?

Later today we have a few party's to attend and the alcohol will be flowing lol, so it will be the perfect test!!!
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    04-24-2016 01:07 PM
    Case for me
    Tobias Schmitz likes this.
    04-24-2016 02:15 PM
    No case, and loving it...
    04-24-2016 02:23 PM
    Using a JETech case that came with my phone but AS SOON AS the Apple silicone cases that I bought from Garz come in, I'm switching up! Much prefer OEM cases!
    Levaka and ladyc0524 like this.
    04-24-2016 04:47 PM
    I'm using PURO silicone case on 5S but would love to be able to take it off. Technically I am, but can't stand any scratches. Maybe it's easier with newer iPhones.
    04-24-2016 05:22 PM
    I own cases but have yet to put one on.
    04-24-2016 06:05 PM
    It depends. Sometimes I have a case on and sometimes I don't.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-24-2016 08:00 PM
    It depends. Sometimes I have a case on and sometimes I don't.
    I can understand that. Going to work tomorrow and try out my theory.
    04-24-2016 08:04 PM
    I will always use a case!! There is no point to go naked.... Not even for a couple hours, the phone is WAAAYYYY to slippery. Plus cases give the phone a whole new feel when you put on a different case. Right now I'm using a  leather case and it feels great
    Spencerdl, Levaka and ladyc0524 like this.
    04-24-2016 08:13 PM
    I usually use a thin case like the Air Skin but bought one of the Hemp wraps from SlickWraps on 420 and it has the best grip of any skin I have tried.

Fits very well also. No drop protection but provides the additional grip I wanted without the bulk.

04-24-2016 08:30 PM
    Jeez that hemp wrap looks like fabric
    Trooper27 likes this.
    04-24-2016 08:36 PM
    At that price?
    Definitely a case!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-24-2016 08:51 PM
    I will always use a case... I love my tech21 classic shell case (mesh red/black). Thin, great drop protection and it looks great! I am constantly getting complimented on the case. Also easy to slip off.
    04-24-2016 10:51 PM
    I'm on my 3rd hour with no case and am stressing out lol. Too many kids around lol.

I honestly hate every case I put on here so it's a double edged sword for me. I may go down and take a look at the Apple silicone cases tomorrow?

I just want the thinnest case with the most protection lol!?
    violetjune likes this.
    04-24-2016 11:23 PM
    I'm on my 3rd hour with no case and am stressing out lol. Too many kids around lol.

I honestly hate every case I put on here so it's a double edged sword for me. I may go down and take a look at the Apple silicone cases tomorrow?

I just want the thinnest case with the most protection lol!?
    Sounds like a good idea!  cases are the next best thing to being naked and getting that extra protection.
    Good luck with your choice !
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-24-2016 11:44 PM
    Pelican case, no screen protector. I quite wasting money on screen protectors years ago.
    DEman19901 likes this.
    04-25-2016 04:39 AM
    I'm really tempted to use no case, I did on previous phones with no real issue. I won't go without a screen protector though. I did on my old Android based Galaxy Nexus and had no problems. Went to a Lumia 1020 and the, I guess, whatever coating they put on those scratched horribly. Even felt like the glass itself was scratched. The only thing ever in the pocket with it was a plastic eye drop bottle. I've been paranoid ever since and run screen protectors again. Even my 6s Plus has a fine hairline scratch on the screen in I'm assuming whatever the coating is on top of the glass (oleophobic I think?) after I rubbed it on my t-shirt the night I bought it to clean the screen. Glass screen protector totally hides it though. I do want to get a Lifeproof Fre for hiking/offroading with it though.
    04-25-2016 04:54 AM
144 123 ...