case or no case?

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I use a case on mine. I would love to use it without one, but I don't trust myself enough not to drop it. Accidents happen, and I am sure I will eventually fumble it. Already have, but it was at home so that one less than concerned me considering it was on carpet. I'm not going to spend that much on a device and chance it getting damaged.

I use the Spigen Tough Armor Tech case in metal slate on mine. It's a very nice minimal case that feels very sturdy.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I've had an Apple leather case on mine since day one. Only time I take it off is to clear the lint around the camera. The case has held up very well with just a couple scuffs and dings that you really have to try to see, and it still has the leather smell!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've had an Apple leather case on mine since day one. Only time I take it off is to clear the lint around the camera. The case has held up very well with just a couple scuffs and dings that you really have to try to see, and it still has the leather smell!

Hey PantLess, GREAT to see you

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

It can get dirty there. Definitely need to clean it. :)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
i am using iphone due to the solid operation system

i really need to protect it ,because it is not just money issue to fix the phone , but also will affcet my business

I keep an Otterbox Defender on mine so I can throw it across the room without it affecting my business.

@spencerdl keeps his iPhone in the toilet.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I know this has been discussed over and over probably; but I'm going back and fourth. I know many swear by having a case on their phones, and for good reason. However, there are many that prefer not to rock a case. How many go naked? How many prefer a case? If nothing else, I must have a glass screen protector. With the new materials that's being used, is it completely necessary to have a case?

Its always a top up between safety and aesthetic appeal. If you don't have a case the phone looks great.
If you have a case, the phone is a little more bulky and doesn't look as nice. I always recommend at least having a screen protector is you like going naked. If you are careful, there is no reason why you should have a case. However, with me, even though I'm really careful. I keep a case, just in case... lol get it? ^_^

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
With the $ investment you make getting any phone, always use a case. That is unless your last name is VanAsterHorse and you have plenty of money.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I keep an Otterbox Defender on mine so I can throw it across the room without it affecting my business.

@spencerdl keeps his iPhone in the toilet.

LMAO

I use cases, and of course I have too many cases. All decoden whip cases(about 16) and 2 rabbit fur (fake fur) cases, a speck case and a pink tpu case as well as a twelve south BookBook. I use what ever strikes me that day and sometimes I change my case more than once a day...yeah. I'm nuts. It's ok you can say it

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
LMAO

I use cases, and of course I have too many cases. All decoden whip cases(about 16) and 2 rabbit fur (fake fur) cases, a speck case and a pink tpu case as well as a twelve south BookBook. I use what ever strikes me that day and sometimes I change my case more than once a day...yeah. I'm nuts. It's ok you can say it

I have done the same with changing my cases multiple times a day it sure is nice though to be able to let that compulsive behavior lay dormant when you do find that happy place with the perfect case...LOL

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have done the same with changing my cases multiple times a day it sure is nice though to be able to let that compulsive behavior lay dormant when you do find that happy place with the perfect case...LOL

Oh man bring me to that happy place lol. I'd love t be able to put one case on and be satisfied. My husband uses one case for the years he has his phone, my mom & dad are the same with their iPhones. One case and that's it! Like, how the ufck do you do that and not get restless using the same case day in and day out. I WISH I had that kind of self control LOL

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Oh man bring me to that happy place lol. I'd love t be able to put one case on and be satisfied. My husband uses one case for the years he has his phone, my mom & dad are the same with their iPhones. One case and that's it! Like, how the ufck do you do that and not get restless using the same case day in and day out. I WISH I had that kind of self control LOL

Right now believe it or not I've been so happy with a new Otterbox symmetry in the coral color... I bought it at the beginning of the year, put it on and took it right off and returned it.. I just didn't like it..lol... Eleven months later I buy it again and I LOVE it! It's been on 3 weeks so far...there is one other case that I kept on for a couple months and I am absolutely still crazy over is the Ringke Fusion rose gold color.. It's slim and clear and it never scratches.... It's a great feeling when your brain can take a break from crazy

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Right now believe it or not I've been so happy with a new Otterbox symmetry in the coral color... I bought it at the beginning of the year, put it on and took it right off and returned it.. I just didn't like it..lol... Eleven months later I buy it again and I LOVE it! It's been on 3 weeks so far...there is one other case that I kept on for a couple months and I am absolutely still crazy over is the Ringke Fusion rose gold color.. It's slim and clear and it never scratches.... It's a great feeling when your brain can take a break from crazy

LOL it'd be nice for my brain to take a break 3weeks tho?!? Omg I go nuts after having the same case on for 2 days

That coral color, I know what one your talking about. It's really pretty !

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I hope saying I go both ways won't get me in trouble.

I go for protective cases that are easily removed. That solves how my sports and work put the phone at risk and my preference to have the bare phone in hand when I'm in a safe place.

Most of the time it's an Incipio or Apple brand case.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
LMAO

Not nuts (or at least I don't THINK so!) but you certainly have more disposable income than me. :rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73