case or no case?

fore569

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Just took my phone out of the case and the phone felt way too slippery for my liking. Love the feel and size, but a little too slick for me.

I feel the same way. I like to use a pretty slim case most of the time, and something more protective if I know there is a greater chance of something happening to my phone.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well it's been 10 days since I put the Otterbox Defender on my 6s Plus, and I'm use to the size, weight and belt clip. I'm seriously thinking about foregoing the iPhone 7 and I want my 6s Plus to last so I will probably be using the Defender for awhile. It's HUGE, but not to bad once I got use to the size and weight.
I do have an extreme sense of security with this case and it's like I don't have to baby my iPhone.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
How did you get the screen protector on so centered? I can never get them on that straight!

Small amount of patience, attention to detail, and most importantly, centering it long ways from the center out (as in lining up your home button, speaker, and sensors first). Once the center is lined up the rest is just laying it down.

CawlidgeHawkey

May 30, 2016
Visit site
I love my phone without a case, but I'm too clumsy to leave it that way for long. I've been using the BookBook from TwelveSouth lately, and I love it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods