I keep an Otterbox Defender on mine so I can throw it across the room without it affecting my business.

@spencerdl keeps his iPhone in the toilet.
    LOL
    06-02-2016 09:07 PM
    I keep an Otterbox Defender on mine so I can throw it across the room without it affecting my business.

case or no case?-11935088_502327576592013_508127552554708324_n.jpg
    Spencerdl, JRF_1986 and MalkiaC like this.
    06-03-2016 07:22 AM
    Case. Definitely!
    11-21-2016 10:26 AM
    I know this has been discussed over and over probably; but I'm going back and fourth. I know many swear by having a case on their phones, and for good reason. However, there are many that prefer not to rock a case. How many go naked? How many prefer a case? If nothing else, I must have a glass screen protector. With the new materials that's being used, is it completely necessary to have a case?
    Its always a top up between safety and aesthetic appeal. If you don't have a case the phone looks great.
    If you have a case, the phone is a little more bulky and doesn't look as nice. I always recommend at least having a screen protector is you like going naked. If you are careful, there is no reason why you should have a case. However, with me, even though I'm really careful. I keep a case, just in case... lol get it? ^_^
    11-22-2016 09:59 AM
    11-22-2016 04:24 PM
    No case, unless traveling.
    11-22-2016 05:19 PM
    With the $ investment you make getting any phone, always use a case. That is unless your last name is VanAsterHorse and you have plenty of money.
    11-23-2016 08:33 AM

LMAO

I use cases, and of course I have too many cases. All decoden whip cases(about 16) and 2 rabbit fur (fake fur) cases, a speck case and a pink tpu case as well as a twelve south BookBook. I use what ever strikes me that day and sometimes I change my case more than once a day...yeah. I'm nuts. It's ok you can say it
    violetjune and Spencerdl like this.
    11-23-2016 09:28 PM
    LMAO

I use cases, and of course I have too many cases. All decoden whip cases(about 16) and 2 rabbit fur (fake fur) cases, a speck case and a pink tpu case as well as a twelve south BookBook. I use what ever strikes me that day and sometimes I change my case more than once a day...yeah. I'm nuts. It's ok you can say it
    I have done the same with changing my cases multiple times a day it sure is nice though to be able to let that compulsive behavior lay dormant when you do find that happy place with the perfect case...LOL
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-23-2016 09:46 PM
    I have done the same with changing my cases multiple times a day it sure is nice though to be able to let that compulsive behavior lay dormant when you do find that happy place with the perfect case...LOL
    Oh man bring me to that happy place lol. I'd love t be able to put one case on and be satisfied. My husband uses one case for the years he has his phone, my mom & dad are the same with their iPhones. One case and that's it! Like, how the ufck do you do that and not get restless using the same case day in and day out. I WISH I had that kind of self control LOL
    violetjune and Annie_i6s like this.
    11-23-2016 09:50 PM
    Oh man bring me to that happy place lol. I'd love t be able to put one case on and be satisfied. My husband uses one case for the years he has his phone, my mom & dad are the same with their iPhones. One case and that's it! Like, how the ufck do you do that and not get restless using the same case day in and day out. I WISH I had that kind of self control LOL
    Right now believe it or not I've been so happy with a new Otterbox symmetry in the coral color... I bought it at the beginning of the year, put it on and took it right off and returned it.. I just didn't like it..lol... Eleven months later I buy it again and I LOVE it! It's been on 3 weeks so far...there is one other case that I kept on for a couple months and I am absolutely still crazy over is the Ringke Fusion rose gold color.. It's slim and clear and it never scratches.... It's a great feeling when your brain can take a break from crazy
    11-23-2016 10:30 PM
    Right now believe it or not I've been so happy with a new Otterbox symmetry in the coral color... I bought it at the beginning of the year, put it on and took it right off and returned it.. I just didn't like it..lol... Eleven months later I buy it again and I LOVE it! It's been on 3 weeks so far...there is one other case that I kept on for a couple months and I am absolutely still crazy over is the Ringke Fusion rose gold color.. It's slim and clear and it never scratches.... It's a great feeling when your brain can take a break from crazy
    LOL it'd be nice for my brain to take a break 3weeks tho?!? Omg I go nuts after having the same case on for 2 days

That coral color, I know what one your talking about. It's really pretty !
    violetjune likes this.
    11-24-2016 08:29 AM
    Being expensive and phone not the robust thing, I will definitely go for case/cover.
    11-24-2016 08:41 AM
    I hope saying I go both ways won't get me in trouble.

I go for protective cases that are easily removed. That solves how my sports and work put the phone at risk and my preference to have the bare phone in hand when I'm in a safe place.

Most of the time it's an Incipio or Apple brand case.
    11-25-2016 01:29 PM
    LMAO

Not nuts (or at least I don't THINK so!) but you certainly have more disposable income than me.
    12-05-2016 08:45 AM
    I am certain that if I get any Christmas money, some will go towards another case!
    12-05-2016 09:58 AM
    I always buy the Apple leather cases. I also went with the rubber Spigen case. I alternate between the two and occasionally go caseless. I love the feel of the phone without a case but I also want the protection. I'm overly protective of my devices.

Sidenote: This is the correction my computer attempted to make to my post. I found it funny.

case or no case?-screen-shot-2016-12-05-9.10.55-am.png
    MalkiaC likes this.
    12-05-2016 10:12 AM
    How many effin' times is this question going to be asked?... the answers never change ... ever!
    12-07-2016 08:00 AM
    I've tried going naked at home, but the phone is soooo slick and slippery without a case. So definitely a case for me.
    01-11-2017 01:48 PM
144 ... 456