Haven't used a case for the last 3 years (5/6/6S), and I haven't damaged anything.
    It all comes to how you treat your stuff, I take good care of my electronics, since I need them and they are not just a cheap bread that you can buy for a dollar.

As long as you're not a builder, you should be fine without a case...
    (I really don't understand people who crack their screens and stuff, do they care that less about their money??)
    04-26-2016 01:23 AM
    I so wish I could use mine without a case, I love the way it feels naked. However, I have dropped iPhone 6s Plus several times and really hate the thought of potentially damaging it.
    clickitykeys and libra89 like this.
    04-26-2016 02:36 AM
    I've got a case on my 6S Plus. It's such an ergonomically awkward phone that it is bound to fall once in a while, and I'd rather not risk breaking or dinging it. For a 6S, I would certainly have considered going without a case; it is a beautiful phone.
    04-26-2016 03:19 AM
    I use a case, primarily to add Qi wireless charging. Adding features to the phone while protecting the phone from careless dings and scratches seems like a win-win for me!
    04-26-2016 10:25 AM
    Love these slim snap on Carbon Fiber cases.
    http://www.amazon.com/Alston-Ultra-C...mUvbUpU2735639
    04-26-2016 10:39 AM
    I prefer not using a case. To me, the iPhone is art and should be treated as such. I know I run the risk of damaging the phone, but it's a risk I'm willing to take. You see, Jony Ive makes art and everything about the iPhone is a master piece, except the camera bump and I just don't like seeing it perverted when it's incase in an Otter Box. I love the feel of its body in my hands.
    04-26-2016 12:24 PM
    I don't use a case on my phone, but I have purchased a couple over the last year, just in case I decide to use one. My favorite is The Veil XT, from Caudabe. This won't help from the phone breaking if dropped, as the case is only 0.35mm thick, but it helps with not scratching the phone when laying it on a hard surface.
    04-26-2016 12:49 PM
    I just don't trust myself without a case, even though I wish I could go case-less.
    Shawn Fitzgerald and libra89 like this.
    04-26-2016 01:33 PM
    Naked is for me. I am a manager of large National carrier and we sell them due to fear of retail price of a device. I hate cases due to not being able to see the beauty in the device shape and color.
    04-26-2016 02:10 PM
    I like a case. I like the feel of a case. I like the grip. I like the protection offered by a case. I don't like the cold slippery feel of the naked phone.
    Shawn Fitzgerald and libra89 like this.
    04-26-2016 05:28 PM
    If you are using a case to protect the unit then you can't see it anyway because its covered up. Covered and scratch less. I say use it with no case and then when it has a few scratches you can cover it up with a case.
    04-26-2016 06:20 PM
    Case-Mate clear case on iPhone SE, with no screen protector.

Carried in a pocket with nothing else in that pocket.
    04-26-2016 07:42 PM
    I only use the Apple leather case. It adds practically nothing to the size of the phone, looks good, and is surprisingly protective. My 6 has survived several falls onto tile with just the leather case.
    Lefty724 and robertk328 like this.
    04-27-2016 12:57 AM
    iPhone SE is naked at home, Magpul case at work, Apple leather on the weekends, glass screen protector all the time.
    Lefty724 and libra89 like this.
    04-27-2016 01:05 AM
    I went "naked" with my iPhone5 for two years. A few scuffs around the edges but mostly that was because of the crappy black anodisation. My iPhone 6 however was too thin and slippy without a case so I use the standard leather Apple case. Never used a screen protector.
    04-27-2016 03:51 AM
    Case here. OtterBox Commuter. I carry my phone in my pocket so I wanted one with a slim profile. It has saved my phone several times from drops. I also bought the screen protector from Verizon. I've been burned by the cheap ones on Amazon. It's saved my phone from several scratches.
    xristos330 likes this.
    04-27-2016 03:53 AM
    Same here. My Apple leather case has taken a beating but my phone remains in perfect condition.
    I wish I had the guts to go caseless. I'm too darn clumsy!
    The Apple cases are thin enough that it's worth it to use them for the protection. I was never a fan but now that I've used them I don't know why it took so long!
    04-27-2016 05:47 AM
    If you are using a case to protect the unit then you can't see it anyway because its covered up. Covered and scratch less. I say use it with no case and then when it has a few scratches you can cover it up with a case.
    Until you drop it on a tile or garage floor (been there, done that) and the screen shatters Using a case has prevented that from happening to me, thankfully. Not worried about the scratches.
    JerryRaia and libra89 like this.
    04-27-2016 05:48 AM
    I've had a case for all my iPhone's and iPads. Currently rocking a UAG case for my iPhone5s and an STM Dux for my iPad Air
    04-27-2016 06:18 AM
    Case (Spigen clear hybrid: TPU sides, hard plastic back) and tempered glass screen protector. Main reason being is, I have a Flygrip and I didn't want to attach it to the iPhone itself. So I attached it to the case. They're so awesome, I don't know how people use phones without them anymore...

Also, I want a dbrand (or other) mahogany skin on the phone, and I was afraid the Flygrip would pull it off or at least not be as secure. So I figure, skin on phone, phone in case, Flygrip on case. But I haven't gotten the skin yet. I've had the phone (6s) nine days now, no sense rushing to cover it up.
    04-27-2016 07:32 AM
    ...just a "Crash Guard" bumper for me... made by Rhinoshield.
    04-27-2016 11:32 AM
    Until you drop it on a tile or garage floor (been there, done that) and the screen shatters Using a case has prevented that from happening to me, thankfully. Not worried about the scratches.
    True
    04-27-2016 11:35 AM
    I have tried speck, griffin and otterbox on my 6splus and they still added bulk to my device. I say if you don't want a case try this brand called peel I love because my phone can fit in my pocket well. http://buypeel.com/
    04-27-2016 05:56 PM
    No case for me. I just hate to cover up the esthetics of its design. But I am also super careful with my devices so....
    #NUDEBABY
    04-28-2016 11:04 AM
    My personal preference has always been for cases. I’ll now regularly switch between a half dozen different options.
    In order of purchase:
    Apple - 6s, brown leather.
    Incase - Smart Systm, clear/frost grey.
    Moshi - iGlaze hard shell, graphite black.
    Carved.com - matte black slim case, satellite series.
    Evutec - S and SI Karbon, Osprey.
    It’s hard to pick a favorite; however, my most recent purchase was the Evutec SI. I’ve had it for about a week. Highly recommended. It’s a great case!
    I’ve also used a Zagg invisible shield glass screen protector since day one. No complaints.
    04-28-2016 05:34 PM
144 12345 ...