iPhone 6s Plus @ 6 Months

matt3166

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
So we are a little over 6 months with the iPhone 6s Plus and I thought it would be interesting to see where everyone is with their device.
Still enjoying? Having problems? Thinking of getting one of the smaller ones next time around? Tempted by one of the many new Android device? What improvements would you like to see? Will you upgrading to the iPhone 7?

matt3166

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
For me I enjoy the 6s+, it is a bit of a pain to handle at times, prefer around 5in for my screen size.
The Galaxy S7 regular version is the perfect size, camera is amazing and a nice size battery. I really hope Apple takes notice and sees that you can put a big battery in a small device.
But I Samsung is slow a hell getting updates out and I've grown bored with Android after so many years using it, since the original Motorola Droid.
Will I update to the 7? Really depends honestly. I like having the latest and greatest. But camera and battery are the two main factors to me and I seriously doubt we'll see at the least the battery send on the small 7 model.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Still loving my 6s+

I do wish the bezels were smaller like the Note 5. I am tempted to try stock Android, like a Nexus.

Other than that, I'm really happy with my iPhone, best iPhone I've ever had.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm happy with mine though agree that the bezels could be smaller. I'm on the apple iPhone plan so I'll be trading in for the 7+

corgirat

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Still loving my 6s+ 128gb in rose gold. It's the best iPhone ever. I love the thinness, curved screen, bazel doesn't bother me much but I wish the phone was lighter.. It's too heavy.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
So we are a little over 6 months with the iPhone 6s Plus and I thought it would be interesting to see where everyone is with their device.
Still enjoying? Having problems? Thinking of getting one of the smaller ones next time around? Tempted by one of the many new Android device? What improvements would you like to see? Will you upgrading to the iPhone 7?

I am still enjoying mine a lot. My only regret is that I did not get space gray. Also would've liked to have 128 gig model. I am waiting to see what the iPhone 7+ will look like. If it's decent I will probably upgrade and get the 128 gig plus model.

yoshimiya08

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I love my 6s plus 128gb space grey. Im waiting for the iphone 7. I wish the bezels were smaller like the note 5 like others have said. But im sick of issues with android and the slow slow updates to OS. Love apple now.

techgeek88

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I love my 16GB Gold 6S Plus.

The size is just right, I dig the bezels and it just has been overall my favorite phone to date. Everything flies and I can actually see everything on the screen now (I'm nearsighted) with a bigger keyboard and the battery life and camera improvements are nice. I came from a 6.

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
I am happy with my 6S plus 64gb but the only thing that get me worried is it's samsung chip, bcoz i heard a lot bad comments about samsung chip. But i bought 6S with TSMC chip it has some issues like battery % stuck issue and signal loss issue. So i bought 6S plus that has samsung chip. Is it a really issue having samsung chip iphone? Please help me its really very irritating.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm totally content with my 6S+.

I did flirt with a Nexus 6P a few times but I just can't stand Android anymore I realized. So many things that are compromised on Android versus iOS to me.

Will possibly upgrade to the 7+ but I actually for the first time might wait till next year to upgrade.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am happy with my 6S plus 64gb but the only thing that get me worried is it's samsung chip, bcoz i heard a lot bad comments about samsung chip. But i bought 6S with TSMC chip it has some issues like battery % stuck issue and signal loss issue. So i bought 6S plus that has samsung chip. Is it a really issue having samsung chip iphone? Please help me its really very irritating.

You heard rumors that are mostly false. There's not a dimes difference in the chips. I like having the Samsung chip. On average, the TSMC chip has a slightly better battery life. Maybe. My Samsung chip has done well though. No complaints. The Samsung chip does better in other areas. So they sort of balance out.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm happy with my 6s Plus after almost 7 months. I'm a very heavy user. So battery life per charge has gone down a bit, but that's normal under my kind of heavy use. I'm on it from 5:30 am to midnight. Almost non stop. LOL

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine for about 4 months after a long time with Android. I still really like the phone (this is the longest I've stuck with one phone in a couple of years). I do get tempted by the latest Android offerings, but I'm trying to fight the urge. Everything with this phone (and Apple/iOS in general) just works so well and is so fluid that it's really difficult to go back to Android and deal with random issues, slow updates, etc.

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the fence with the 6s plus. The only feature I like is iMessage. People say the iPhone just works but what isn't said is the iPhone does have its share of hiccups. What the iPhone lacks most is innovation. Primarily wireless charging and updated display. Battery is a beast though. I'm not bashing iphone but will more than likely move back to android when the Note 6 gets released.

Intense Soul

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
We are expecting too much in sense of innovation. To me, I've used Windows, Samsung and BlackBerry but apple stands far among them. The iOS itself is purely polished and made it very useful to users of Apple ecosystem. I don't understand even a small thing about android store and its geeky apps. Anyways, I'm over it an I'm happy with my beautiful 6S+.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro