Will the 6s plus go down in price when the 7 is released?

bzeroh56

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Or will the 7 just be more expensive? Also, will the 7 have better battery, cameras, and screen or just design changes? I want to get the 6s plus but it's pretty expensive in 64 gb, when would the best time to buy it be?

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Or will the 7 just be more expensive? Also, will the 7 have better battery, cameras, and screen or just design changes? I want to get the 6s plus but it's pretty expensive in 64 gb, when would the best time to buy it be?

Hi I think the price will come down on the launch of the iphone 7. If memory serves the outgoing flagships are dropped by about 50-70 euro..... so its not a whole lot. But whos to say it wont drop by more this year. Apples policy seems to be the new model replaces the old model in price and the old model gets a slight reduction.

Cameras/processors improve year on year, screen/battery not so much.

drewtopher

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Looking at the history, typically in USA the 7's price point in USD will replace 6s'. However, I think it depends where you live. In Indonesia, thanks to our depreciating currency against USD (plus the excessive margin our local resellers is taking), the price of iPhone simply become more expensive every year. That makes previous years' iPhone practically retaining their prices in the following years! :(

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
The price will eventually drop down. If you don't want the latest and greatest, get the 6s Plus when the iPhone 7 is out.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods