iOS Calendar for Mac and iPhone?

jgmarz

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
iOS Calendar for mac and iPhone

I somehow copied all my gmail events and info into my ical. I'd like to erase everything now in ical and start new, how would i do that. Then use ical as my primary calendar. Any help is greatly appreciated,

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS Calendar for mac and iPhone

The secret or your must know stuff is probably by looking at and knowing the accounts or Internet accounts parts of your phone and computer settings. There you'll see how many accounts you've set up and if you might be having something like Google, iCloud or even and Exchange server data all displayed at same time.

Remember that backing up is not a skill reserved for truck drivers. Go to your client programs and Google page to make backups before you perform any surgery on your problems.

Good luck!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS Calendar for mac and iPhone

The secret or your must know stuff is probably by looking at and knowing the accounts or Internet accounts parts of your phone and computer settings. There you'll see how many accounts you've set up and if you might be having something like Google, iCloud or even and Exchange server data all displayed at same time.

Remember that backing up is not a skill reserved for truck drivers. Go to your client programs and Google page to make backups before you perform any surgery on your problems.

Good luck!

What?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
iOS Calendar for mac and iPhone

Wtf. I just want to erase my iOS calendar

You'll want to delete the calendar containing the events you don't want. Deleting the calendar will delete whatever events are contained in it.
1. Open your Calendar app, then tap Calendars at the bottom
ca082482657260faa8968c2b55131a45.jpg

2. Tap the 'i' next to the calendar you want to delete
2d11db88427f2e49d9b22c2400b199d4.jpg

3. Scroll down and tap Delete Calendar
a123122ea6f0141cb5a5ded949e940fc.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member