For anyone on the fence thinking about going from the 6S Plus to the 6S, or getting either

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Well, it's been about 3 weeks or more since switching to the 6S from the 6S Plus,,,, I was freaking out a bit if I would miss the bigger screen and battery, especially being so used to the bigger screens on the Notes,,,, anyhow the verdict is I'm still very happy with my choice to go smaller with the 6S and don't miss the Plus version at all (just my opinion of course for what works best for me) and I always have my Air 2 with me at all times.
The ease of use with the smaller 6S totally makes up for the bigger screen of the 6S Plus.
No regrets in any way.
Cheers
Davyo

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...great. Thanks for the follow up.

Well, it's been about 3 weeks or more since switching to the 6S from the 6S Plus,,,, I was freaking out a bit if I would miss the bigger screen and battery, especially being so used to the bigger screens on the Notes,,,, anyhow the verdict is I'm still very happy with my choice to go smaller with the 6S and don't miss the Plus version at all (just my opinion of course for what works best for me) and I always have my Air 2 with me at all times.
The ease of use with the smaller 6S totally makes up for the bigger screen of the 6S Plus.
No regrets in any way.
Cheers
Davyo

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I do miss the smaller iPhone 6 I had last year.. I can't afford to give up the bigger and better display as well as the beast of a battery the 6s Plus have.

H3aTeRzz

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I have both the iPhone 6S Plus and the Note 5. Love them both. Use the iPhone for personal use and the Note 5 for work. There's NO WAY possible, that I could ever go back to a smaller phone.

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I have both the iPhone 6S Plus and the Note 5. Love them both. Use the iPhone for personal use and the Note 5 for work. There's NO WAY possible, that I could ever go back to a smaller phone.

Having owned all the Notes, 1, 2 , 3 , 4 and 5, many Galaxy's and the 6 Plus and 6S Plus, I used to swear I could never own a smaller screened phone, yet I'm now very happily rockin the 6S.

Of course when the Note 6 and iPhone 7 Plus come out I will be checking those out (hehe).

Cheers
Davyo

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
In the past I used the original Galaxy note, the note 3 and the S4 and S5. Even the S4 and S5 seemed small in comparison to the note models I used before them and found myself always longing for the bigger screen (note 1 to S4, note 3 to S5). So for the 6 series l've had the 6 plus and now the 6S plus. I've never considered the 6/6S because I think it's just too small for me.

The design of the 6/6S plus feels more ergonomic to me than the older notes (1,3) and it is smaller in screen size so I've not really found it uncomfortable to hold, whereas at times I found the notes a bit unwieldy.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Having owned all the Notes, 1, 2 , 3 , 4 and 5, many Galaxy's and the 6 Plus and 6S Plus, I used to swear I could never own a smaller screened phone, yet I'm now very happily rockin the 6S.

Of course when the Note 6 and iPhone 7 Plus come out I will be checking those out (hehe).

Cheers
Davyo

I myself prefer the bigger screen and can't stand using devices with smaller screen. I do however miss being able to use my phone easily with just one hand.

jhstewart0716

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I've had both the 6s and the 6s plus and I love my 6s plus. I couldn't imagine going back to the smaller screen size. Size does matter with what the phone can do, and the battery life justifies it for me. I love the note series but I always had calling issues and software update issues.. So iPhone it is

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods