Iphone 6s plus replacement phone..

Bold9780_white

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
hi Guys,

I would like to ask if the replacement phone is any good compared to the brand new ones..

I know that the replacement phone will be probably refurbished and i wanted to know if you guys have encountered problems on refurbished phones from Apple.. so far..

Thanks!

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I've had 2-3 phones replaced under warranty over the last several years and haven't had any issues. Been happy with each.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Apple sets VERY high standards for its refurbs. You won't be able to tell a difference between that and a brand new iPhone. They replace the battery and the housing and any component that's being recycled goes through rigorous testing.

DevinNJ

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
I dropped my carrier insurance to go with AppleCare because I've heard their refurbished phones look brand-new. I've had problems in the past with refurbished phones that look like they've been through a war zone. Do they replace the screen as well?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I dropped my carrier insurance to go with AppleCare because I've heard their refurbished phones look brand-new. I've had problems in the past with refurbished phones that look like they've been through a war zone. Do they replace the screen as well?

I doubt they replace the screen if there is nothing wrong with it. I'm sure they inspect it thoroughly.

Bold9780_white

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, i will get the replacement phone this afternoon. After doing a lot of searches it seems that the refurbished phone is good as brand new..

I am hoping for the same on my case :)

Bold9780_white

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Got my replacement phone and could not say if it is new or not. Apple rep says that it is new and not refurb.. Any would be okay as long as it works as intended.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Got my replacement phone and could not say if it is new or not. Apple rep says that it is new and not refurb.. Any would be okay as long as it works as intended.

They have told me the same that's it's new and refurbs are for carrier swaps. I'm not even sure what to believe but either way you would never know. It looks like new.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox