Of All the Boards in All the World....

clitrenta

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I walked into this one. Tis a strange feeling too since I have so NOT been an iPhone fan over the years. Just wasn't in the right place for it. There were of course many reasons for that but no sense rehashing it all. As I get older I have moved from wanting to play and tinker all the time to a point where I just want my stuff to run and work well. Regardless of my past feelings, I knew that would be the case with iPhone. Of course, they have progressed over the years to a fine device indeed so now the time has come and I have finally jumped over to the iPhone 6s+ and am very happy so far. In fact, I absolutely don't see myself going back which is why I signed up for the "iPhone for Life" plan with Sprint. My daughter got one as well but she was always an iPhone fan. Anyway, good to be here. :cool:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

H3aTeRzz

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I was away from Apple for about 4 years, just about 2-3 weeks ago, after playing around with my brother's iPhone 6S Plus, I fell in love again. However, I still love Samsung's Note line, and am dependent on the SPEN, for work related stuff....so with that said, I'm the proud owner the flagships, for both iOS and Android, keeping the Note 5, and complimenting it with the iPhone 6S Plus!

Welcome aboard sir!

-Chris

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Happy to have you. Please feel free to ask any questions you have an engage in conversation. We have AWESOME members here!

clitrenta

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Congrats on your new iPhone!
Which storage size and color did you get?

Silver. Probably would have gotten the rose gold but my daughter got that and heaven forbid we look alike :tongue: We both got the 64GB model

I had a 4s I think when it first came out. It was relatively boring to me back then so I haven't been back. A lot has changed including my age. so, here I am.

clitrenta

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Just drug the rest of the family kicking and screaming over to iPhone (3 adults and 2 kids). You'd of thought I was giving them the plague except the younger kids who certainly were happy. The others will get over it. I want us all to be on the same sheet of music. They'll thank me later. :rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW