Does the screen from the iPhone 6 or 6s screen have more resistance from to key scratches? Like if I could we was to put the 6s plus in my pocket with keys would it easily scratch?
    02-27-2016 05:26 PM
    I've tried to scratch my iPhone's screen with a key purposely going all the way back to the 3GS to see how durable the screen is and failed to scratch it up to now.

I can't say that if it's in your pocket with your keys and a key nicks it at a certain angle that it won't scratch, but it's just better to keep your phone in a pocket without keys.
    02-27-2016 05:33 PM
    I would put on a glass screen protector just in case. Accidently dropped my 6S Plus to my toe nails and my screen got a tiny scratch
    02-27-2016 11:18 PM
    Ummm, why would anyone want to put any phone in a pocket with keys? Am I the only one that sees a problem with that?
    Just_Me_D and firedept10 like this.
    02-27-2016 11:22 PM
    My iPhone 6s Plus is the first phone ever, that i've not had a tempered glass or some type of screen protector on. I've watched some pretty intense videos of how tough this screen really is. Now, I "don't" put it in my pocket with other metal objects either, just to be on the safe side. :-D
    02-28-2016 10:13 AM
    I don't use a screen protector. There's no evidence they actually help any. Some for peace of mind, but not me. The Otterbox Commuter I use will protect the screen about as well as anything.
    02-28-2016 10:26 AM
    I've accidentally put my phone in the same pocket with my keys and didn't see any scratches on my screen.
    02-28-2016 11:35 AM
    Ummm, why would anyone want to put any phone in a pocket with keys? Am I the only one that sees a problem with that?
    When your not paying attention to what's in your phone it happens
    02-28-2016 05:46 PM
    My iPhone 6s Plus is the first phone ever, that i've not had a tempered glass or some type of screen protector on. I've watched some pretty intense videos of how tough this screen really is. Now, I "don't" put it in my pocket with other metal objects either, just to be on the safe side. :-D
    UPDATE: Just put a tempered glass on. I take back what I said above, here's why:

Had phone for a little more than a week and NEVER put it close to anything sharp or metal....certainly not in my pocket with anything in it. Well, was cleaning my glass this morning and noticed some hairline scratches on it.....VERY DISAPPOINTED! So, with that said, a tempered glass and a bumper case was added. Terrible, just terrible!

Advice: Use a tempered glass and a bumper case.
    03-09-2016 06:39 PM
    UPDATE: Just put a tempered glass on. I take back what I said above, here's why:

Had phone for a little more than a week and NEVER put it close to anything sharp or metal....certainly not in my pocket with anything in it. Well, was cleaning my glass this morning and noticed some hairline scratches on it.....VERY DISAPPOINTED! So, with that said, a tempered glass and a bumper case was added. Terrible, just terrible!

Advice: Use a tempered glass and a bumper case.
    What did you clean it with? And if sand or dirt gets in your pockets buh bye to your screen lol
    H3aTeRzz likes this.
    03-09-2016 07:07 PM
    What did you clean it with? And if sand or dirt gets in your pockets buh bye to your screen lol
    Well that is indeed possible, as "sometimes" i have wiped it with my shirt. Still....disappointing though.
    03-09-2016 08:03 PM