Which cell phone carrier do you have?

Mcdeezy1227

May 1, 2015
Visit site
AT&T, but Verizon might be in my future (this summer)

I moved from Verizon to AT&T, due to some more flexible plans. I am however considering going back to Verizon but I would only consider it in September, and only if they get the ball rolling on supporting Wi-Fi calling on the iPhone (Samdung isn't your most popular phone brand carriers, Apple is, time to wake up and quit shoving android at people.) The fact that they now have a year upgrade program for the iPhone is a good start however they started it too late last year as I had already been porting my number over to AT&T at that point.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I've been with Sprint for many years. (I switched to get the Palm Pre, if anyone remembers those!) The iPhone 5S was such a huge upgrade for me, as it was the first with LTE speeds. Now, really happy with Sprint's LTE speed and coverage in the major cities.

I'm back on Sprint and have been amazed at their LTE speeds as well. I got faster (double) data rate than someone that was sitting next to me on Verizon. That's progress.

kharma217

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
AT&T for over 12 years, just got family unlimited plan back last month since we also have DirecTv. But the only area where I live that doesn't get good reception is on the Air Force base. Verizon just won the competition to put a tower right next to our building so over the weekend I bought a prepaid Verizon jetpack. Going to try that out at work.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I was with Att since 2002. I switched last month to T-Mobile due to horrible network with Att at my place of business. Our iPhones were unlocked so it made for a easy switch. I'm so happy I switched to Tmobile. I'm getting better network, faster data, unlimited data, and a cheaper bill. I love what John Legere has done with at Tmobile and you know he's not taking his foot off of the gas pedal.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
d340d4ea3f857150d246b72d36d7c062.jpg

And here is my data speed that I snapped right after that last post to support my statement of fast data.

smelton3

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Bellsouth Mobility to Cingular to AT&T wireless to AT&T all since 1996. It all felt like AT&T. Unlimited data that is not throttled until 22GB. Streaming is a pleasure again. Why do I stay? Guess I'm content with the Devil I know.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Activate a line first to try it. That's what I did. Once I knew T-Mobile worked for me, then I ported mine and wife's numbers and Att is now history.

I'm going to go by there tomorrow and get a line to check them out. I bet that unlimited Data is sweet

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal