Which cell phone carrier do you have?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I currently have T-Mobile, and I travel for work. Hasn't been an issue yet. Since everyone is going on about longevity, I've only had cell phones for 8 years. Started on Virgin, moved up to Cricket, to T-Mobile, to Verizon, to AT&T, back to T-Mobile. Verizon was the most stable.

wplantz

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I was a long time Verizon customer now switched over to T-Mobile, specifically their $30 plan with 100 minutes and 5GB LTE. I am extremely happy with T-Mobile and am paying about 1/3 of what I was paying Verizon.

Context: I live and travel around the NJ/NYC area 99% of the time. Your mileage will vary in more rural areas though I have experienced losing signal at similar times as Verizon and AT&T in rural Cali on vacation.

Bottom line: T-Mobile really has stepped up their network game in a big way.

wplantz

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I currently have T-Mobile, and I travel for work. Hasn't been an issue yet. Since everyone is going on about longevity, I've only had cell phones for 8 years. Started on Virgin, moved up to Cricket, to T-Mobile, to Verizon, to AT&T, back to T-Mobile. Verizon was the most stable.

I'm liking T-Mobile a lot too. Virtually no issues and the issues where I've had problems I have also had on Verizon/AT&T as well.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Verizon, and very happy. I've found their customer service to be exceptionally good over the years and never had a droppe call. Couldn't ask for more, well, lower prices would be great.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro