Anyone considering Galaxy s7 edge ?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
People are already complaining about the Always on Display conflicting with Doze and how it's a useless feature blah blah blah haha.

I wouldn't switch to a Samsung device ever if were to go back to Android it would be Nexus only. But I don't think I will be switching since I've been back on iOS almost 4 years now since my Android defection after owning an iPhone 3G if anything I would have switched back to Android in 2013 says a lot about Apple and their quality that I've stayed this long.

I did buy 3 Nexus 6P in the last 4 months LOL to see if I'd want to switch but every time I only used then 6P for about a day and then would already be missing my iPhone and Watch.

frfsn

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
going for galaxy s7 edge , i mean, bether display, bether camera, bether battery, micro sd slot, water resistance , thats what i want on a phone , i feel iphone its a kinda fast in some apps, but its to much more on galaxy s7 edge that i considere more much revelant, and to not talk about the virtual reallity, i have tried already and its amazing to watch,i will not even wait for iphone 7, my iphone6s plus seams 5 years old compared with the galaxy s7 edge

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
going for galaxy s7 edge , i mean, bether display, bether camera, bether battery, micro sd slot, water resistance , thats what i want on a phone , i feel iphone its a kinda fast in some apps, but its to much more on galaxy s7 edge that i considere more much revelant, and to not talk about the virtual reallity, i have tried already and its amazing to watch,i will not even wait for iphone 7, my iphone6s plus seams 5 years old compared with the galaxy s7 edge

Good Luck and Enjoy your new device. I hope it works out for you.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I had the s6 edge and after a short while the novelty wore off and it became uncomfortable in the hand. That was the s6 edge regular not the plus so I can only surmise the the larger s7 edge would only be worse. If I were to make a change it would be to the regular but smaller s7

jayzero76

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
there is some things i like on the S7 edge. body screen ratio is pretty good. there is water resistance and micro SD is nice to have. but the did it with the sim and thats always a pain changing...

however price and looks are really nice and i like to put custom rom on the phone anyways so for me a must buy for all power user

jamesedward318

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
There is an allure with the newest Android devices that come out. The allure is simply having something new that's all. Everytime in the past when I bought an Android device I ended up returning it only to pay a restocking fee. That in and of itself is costly.

Couple that with the fact that I am well invested in Apple's ecosystem so I wont be going anywhere.

macguy59

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I sure am because I buy and play with at least one flagship Android phone every year. I'm not a switcher though. I just like having something different to use once in awhile and I will probably buy an Android Wear watch to pair with it (having an Apple Watch, I don't want to do without). But the Nexus 6P is also tempting

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
The battery seem really good this time. But I am feeling lazy to do the switch and customizing..... Plus I will miss icloud iTunes as well as ongoing subscriptions on IOS apps...

ianeb

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Looks like a decent phone, but I'm sticking with the iPhone.

They're always great devices, I've switched many a time, it's not the devices that are the problem for me! It's the OS. Android is great and works well, has lots of features and customisation but I just prefer iOS. Always come back and always say I won't bother again but I will at some point.

Currently only looking to purchase the iPhone 7, already saving for it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73