Anyone considering Galaxy s7 edge ?

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a S7 Edge on Wednesday and it is being delivered today. I will use it as my main phone and keep my Note 5 for home and other places. I still have my 6S+, 6+ and 6S as well as a Note 4 and a Note Edge. I even use my old Nexus 4 still on WiFi. The Nexus 4 is on KitKat.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a S7 Edge on Wednesday and it is being delivered today. I will use it as my main phone and keep my Note 5 for home and other places. I still have my 6S+, 6+ and 6S as well as a Note 4 and a Note Edge. I even use my old Nexus 4 still on WiFi. The Nexus 4 is on KitKat.

Just curious....why do you have so many smartphones?

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
LOL Oh okay. Enjoy

I'm addicted to phones right now. One day last week, I looked at all these phones and asked myself what was I doing with all these??? I am however enjoying the experience on both platforms. Both have their pluses and minuses and I am glad that I really enjoy both.

I'm just having fun for now I guess and I hope this phone addiction ends sometime soon.

IMG_9881.JPG

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm addicted to phones right now. One day last week, I looked at all these phones and asked myself what was I doing with all these??? I am however enjoying the experience on both platforms. Both have their pluses and minuses and I am glad that I really enjoy both.

I'm just having fun for now I guess and I hope this phone addiction ends sometime soon.

View attachment 103329

Yeah I'd say that looks pretty costly.

WordPainter

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I was an Android user for years, then I decided to try the iPhone. I can honestly say I don't see myself ever going back. I have nothing against Android but I just love my iPhone!

WordPainter

May 17, 2014
Visit site

Wow, must be nice to be so rich. None of those phones are cheap.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I have really been thinking about it but I just can't picture myself leaving iPhone . The iPhone just works for me.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The 6s Plus Geekbench score is nearly identical with the s7. Can't imagine how fast the iPhone 7 is going to be.

Compared to the current iPhones (6s/6s Plus) it's almost scary to think how fast it will be with the A10 chip (or whatever they call it)...I can barely wait to see.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Compared to the current iPhones (6s/6s Plus) it's almost scary to think how fast it will be with the A10 chip (or whatever they call it)...I can barely wait to see.

It is scary

The 6s/6s Plus obliterates other phones in the market. It's too fast!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It is scary

The 6s/6s Plus obliterates other phones in the market. It's too fast!

I agree. The results of everything working in unison....a perfect example why everything on paper might appear to be better, but makes a big difference in the real world.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh