Looks like a decent phone, but I'm sticking with the iPhone.
    They're always great devices, I've switched many a time, it's not the devices that are the problem for me! It's the OS. Android is great and works well, has lots of features and customisation but I just prefer iOS. Always come back and always say I won't bother again but I will at some point.

Currently only looking to purchase the iPhone 7, already saving for it
    Aubbre4 likes this.
    03-13-2016 01:44 AM
    S7 edge battery lost to 6 plus.
    03-13-2016 04:40 AM
    S7 edge battery lost to 6 plus.
    Oh wow! Really?
    03-13-2016 05:02 AM
    I want to exchange with iPhone 6s plus . What about you ?
    03-13-2016 06:12 AM
    Oh wow! Really?
    Yes. I'm referring to screen on time.
    03-13-2016 10:09 AM
    I picked up the edge Friday... Kinda pre-ordered it Wednesday night after a few to many drinks. Lol. It's ok.. The emojis are on par with Apple now, but for some reason I can't get use to that screen. The colors are so bright/warm that the color becomes unnatural looking. I took a few pictures on it and the wood on my table doesn't look the same. I'll most likely be sticking with the iPhone. Plus the gear S2 is no Apple watch
    03-13-2016 02:52 PM
    I was longtime android user until the 6 plus now have the 6s plus. Picked up the s7 edge. The build and look of the edge is gorgeous along with the screen. I just can't put my finger on it but I feel the 6s plus is the better phone. The os is more fluid and smooth. I put my sim back in my iPhone tonight and something just felt right. Seems strange but the iPhone seems better balanced in my hand and easier to hold. I guess I've gotten over the desire to tweak and customize my phone.
    03-13-2016 09:41 PM
    My husband just got his S7E a couple days ago and man it is beautiful and the size is perfect. Here is a pic of both our phones together ...
    03-13-2016 10:34 PM
    My husband just got his S7E a couple days ago and man it is beautiful and the size is perfect. Here is a pic of both our phones together ...
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...81361e0e67.jpg
    Looks good, but I'm still bias to the one on the right
    violetjune and newsman787 like this.
    03-13-2016 10:36 PM
    Looks good, but I'm still bias to the one on the right
    ME TO!!!!! No other phone can EVER lure me away from Apple!
    Spencerdl and swarlos like this.
    03-13-2016 10:38 PM
    ME TO!!!!! No other phone can EVER lure me away from Apple!
    YES, I feel the same exact way.
    violetjune likes this.
    03-13-2016 10:39 PM
    I just picked my 6s plus up yesterday at bestbuy but also picked up a gear Vr and that thing makes me want to just take this phone back and get an s7 but not sure because I do still love this phone
    03-13-2016 11:39 PM
    Happy with iOS.
    03-14-2016 02:25 AM
    Nope would never buy a Samsung phone again.

Don't think I would use Android as my daily driver again either. Although I am waiting for the new Nexus this year.

But you can't even use Android Wear to pay for things which I think is stupid. Will not be getting rid of my  watch anytime soon.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-14-2016 03:36 AM
    I want to exchange with iPhone 6s plus . What about you ?
    You should try out the 6s Plus! It's a beast.
    03-14-2016 06:52 AM
    Yes. I'm referring to screen on time.
    That's great to hear. I can't imagine how good the battery life will be if the Plus models have 3000+ mah.
    03-14-2016 06:53 AM
    +1

I have the same sentiment as you. For me it's TouchWiz and the bloatware. REALLY nice piece of hardware though.
    03-14-2016 07:43 AM
    It's hard not to consider it, I especially appreciate the micro SD slot.
    03-14-2016 08:31 AM
    Samsung has had nice hardware beginning with the S6. I had a Note 5. Nice hardware but can't stand OEM Android anymore with lack of updates from Carriers. I won't buy a carrier phone again. I message a lot each day and iMessage is just perfect. It's something I can't leave. Too many iDevices at home also
    Lefty724 likes this.
    03-14-2016 09:31 AM
    That's great to hear. I can't imagine how good the battery life will be if the Plus models have 3000+ mah.
    Actually S7 Edge Gold does look elegant. I might have jump ship if the battery life were identical to 6 plus.

But having seem screenshot of 3 to 5 hours sot and ⓛ esser standby really brought my temptation level down.

And also it have a few bugs which I not sure to take that risk.

Well I probably wait awhile for later batch and also upcoming 7 plus.

Jailbreak does took forever..... Ⓗ having said that I love my jail broken iPhone.
    03-14-2016 09:40 AM
    I was considering buying the S7 until I tough of a couple of things:

-Slow Updates(Including security updates)
    -Carrier Bloatware + Samsung Bloatware

I'll stick with my iPhone 6s Plus and Note 5.....at least until the Note 6 comes out
    toneofark likes this.
    03-14-2016 09:10 PM
    No real compelling reason to switch from iOS. I've never been a big fan of TouchWiz. If I were to consider an Android device it would most likely be a Nexus.
    03-15-2016 11:05 PM
    I do like how it looks. Never a big fan of TouchWiz, stock Android on the other hand is really nice.

I've switched back and forth between Android and iOS. I much prefer iOS. Smooth, fluid, fast and efficient.
    If you do not like touchwiz and like curved screen than you might look at blackberry priv. It has stock android, curved high res screen, physical keyboard and blackberry security
    03-16-2016 05:14 AM
    If you do not like touchwiz and like curved screen than you might look at blackberry priv. It has stock android, curved high res screen, physical keyboard and blackberry security
    I much prefer the Nexus 6P.
    03-16-2016 06:46 AM
    I've had Android pretty much for the last several years. The iPhone was probably the last thing I wanted (was so NOT an iPhone fan). Still, I always told people that there would come a time when iPhone was the right thing for me. The time has come. I'm totally over my need to play and tweak and be entertained. I am also over futzing with things trying to make them work, specifically any devices you have connected to your phone. Android does a LOT of things but even on the Galaxy phones (I had a Note 5), it has always been to much I think. Add to that the individual overlays and you have a device that just doesn't work as smooth as it should all the time. The hardware is great but the software brings it down. I am now using the 6s Plus and could not be happier. My priorities are now such that I'm tired of playing and trying to find just the right combination of settings to make everything work properly. I knew before I even switched that this phone would always work for me and it would do so in smooth fashion. So after YEARS of every other OS but Apple's, I am now very safe in saying I'm never going to leave. I've gotten old enough where the important thing now is just that everything works how I expect it to. I haven't been disappointed yet.
    03-16-2016 07:14 AM
345 ... 23456 ...