Is this Verizon or is it the iPhone?

dilligaf79

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I've been having issues with both mine and my wifes iPhone's. The biggest issue is not recieving calls or messages for a long time afterwards. My wife's phone seems to be worse than mine. She will be at work (where her phone is important to her) and phone won't ring, won't get messages or voice mails. She'll open her phone and all of a sudden 10 messages, 15 voicemails and a ton of missed calls. My phone is starting to do this now.

Is this a Verizon problem or Apple problem?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It's a Verizon issue... Try settings>>General>>Reset>> reset network settings... if that doesn't work - try and get Verizon to swap out for a new SIM... this would force your phone to be re-provisioned in the Verizon switching systems.

anon(764611)

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I are having similar issues, but we are on ATT. Family and Friends will say they called us, but our phones never rang. Sometimes it will show a missed call, but again the phone never rang. We typically get our text and voicemail. After 2 trips to the  store, and a few calls to ATT no one found any issues. Resetting the network didn't work, and we went as far as a factory reset and a clean setup with no change. I do support all of the wireless devices for my company and what fix I have found after doing some searching for att and Verizon is to disable VoLTE. That has seemed to help out some, but on Verizon that is a crappy fix since by disabling that you will no longer have simultaneou voice and data capabilities.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods