Does anyone notice that there is a definite choppiness to the animations in all 3D Touch actions. On the home screen, or peek or pop animations, there is a definite choppiness when you compare it to the non-plus 6S, where it's a perfect 60FPS.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    02-06-2016 04:39 AM
    I have a 6s Plus and 3D Touch is running smooth as butter for me. When you got your iPhone did you restore from a backup or set it up as a new device? There are many around here, including me, that will claim that setting up as new makes a difference with performance and battery life.
    I can't promise it will fix your issue but it's something to consider.
    02-06-2016 06:36 AM
    Yes it is choppy. I go into accessibility and turn reduced transparency on and it's butter. I also love having the pull down shade being fully black personally. The 6s I originally had didn't have any lag with 3D Touch. Only the plus has it
    02-07-2016 01:40 AM
    Yes the choppiness is worse in landscape mode which is a wide known issue that apple hasn't addressed yet.
    02-12-2016 06:20 PM
    Yes the choppiness is worse in landscape mode which is a wide known issue that apple hasn't addressed yet.
    I don't notice any choppiness in landscape. Where are you when you notice that?
    02-12-2016 09:20 PM
    I don't notice any choppiness in landscape. Where are you when you notice that?
    Where am I? I'm on 9.2 if that's what you mean, everythingapplepro had a video on it also.

Here's a kid displaying it

02-12-2016 10:14 PM
    Where am I? I'm on 9.2 if that's what you mean, everythingapplepro had a video on it also.

Here's a kid displaying it

I meant where on your phone do you experience choppiness? Ok, I see what you're looking at. It does seem a little more rough in landscape. But I would have never noticed. I rarely use my phone in landscape. And what little it does isn't important. It's new technology. They'll keep making it better like they do everything else.
    02-12-2016 10:52 PM
    I did notice this difference between the 6S and 6S+. Especially bad in landscape.

Just updated my wife's 6S+ to iOS 9.3 public beta 3 and the animations are smooth as silk. I don't notice any difference between it and my 6S. Hopefully it stays that way when the final build is released to the general public.
    02-15-2016 07:53 PM
    I did notice this difference between the 6S and 6S+. Especially bad in landscape.

Just updated my wife's 6S+ to iOS 9.3 public beta 3 and the animations are smooth as silk. I don't notice any difference between it and my 6S. Hopefully it stays that way when the final build is released to the general public.
    Mines still super choppy on beta 3 haha
    02-15-2016 08:22 PM
    Mines still super choppy on beta 3 haha
    Hers is super choppy in landscape. Not so much in portrait. I can't see any difference. Obviously different experiences. Hers is a 64 GB silver with the TSMC chip, if that makes any difference.
    02-15-2016 09:00 PM
    Hers is super choppy in landscape. Not so much in portrait. I can't see any difference. Obviously different experiences. Hers is a 64 GB silver with the TSMC chip, if that makes any difference.
    I meant landscape sorry on the confusion. I've had Samsung and tsmc..makes no difference
    02-16-2016 12:34 AM