Is there any application that locks whats app and facebook?
    02-03-2016 08:39 AM
    None that I'm aware of.
    02-03-2016 08:52 AM
    You don't need a lock for Facebook. Just log out. I don't do WhatsApp.
    02-03-2016 09:00 AM
    I need a privacy app to lock whats app and facebook.. Or i can put then in a folder and make lock code for this folder.. Any help?

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    02-03-2016 12:26 PM
    I need a privacy app to lock whats app and facebook.. Or i can put then in a folder and make lock code for this folder.. Any help?

The short answer is 'no'. Apple maintains heavy control of the UI, including security and privacy settings. Unless the app itself has a lock function built into it or you're jailbroken there's really nothing you can do.
    amr ashraf mostafa likes this.
    02-03-2016 12:32 PM
    At android system i can download some privacy applications to lock any application i want.
    I hoped i can find same thing on apple as it gives me some privacy if some one is playing with my phone.
    02-03-2016 12:44 PM
    At android system i can download some privacy applications to lock any application i want.
    I hoped i can find same thing on apple as it gives me some privacy if some one is playing with my phone.
    U can always jailbreak. Unfortunately there's no way to lock apps as it's mentioned above. That's one thing I wish iOS did.
    mr_coldharbour likes this.
    02-03-2016 12:47 PM
    Is there any solution ?
    I need to add privacy to my social apps?
    02-03-2016 12:47 PM
    I take it that securing your entire device with a lockscreen passcode is insufficient?
    02-03-2016 01:09 PM
    Is there any solution ?
    I need to add privacy to my social apps?
    Aside from jailbreaking I don't think there's anything else you can do. Sorry!
    mr_coldharbour likes this.
    02-03-2016 01:23 PM
    So can i put my social apps like whats app and facebook in a separate folder and make lock code for this folder?
    02-03-2016 01:39 PM
    So can i put my social apps like whats app and facebook in a separate folder and make lock code for this folder?
    No, it's not possible. It's been stated multiple times
    02-03-2016 01:40 PM
    These are your options:
    1. Log out of Facebook and Whatsapp when you're not using them
    2. Jailbreak your phone
    02-03-2016 02:11 PM
    Just keep your phone locked. No one can see your apps that way.
    02-03-2016 03:26 PM

Apple has not implemented something like that and doubtful that they will. The only way for you to get something like that and lock apps is by jailbreaking your iPhone and installing a tweak through Cydia like "BioLockdown" or "iTouchSecure" and the like. Read up on it if that's what you want to do. In sum, there is no app or official method of doing something like "locking an app" on an iOS device as it is.
    02-03-2016 05:55 PM
    Another option would be to use Guided Access, which is in Settings > General > Accessbility. It works in the opposite direction though. Instead of blocking access to certain apps it locks the user into one particular app. I use it all of the time when my kids are playing a game or watching a movie on my phone.
    mr_coldharbour and rayporsche like this.
    02-03-2016 06:00 PM
    Thanks alot for this solution
    I did it and it is very useful now.
    That is almost what i want.
    02-04-2016 02:04 AM