Why do I keep getting the error that iTunes could not connect to the iTunes store?

thatiPhoneUser34

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Anyone know why i keep getting this error? And how i can fix it because it wont read my iPhone
99dae2d613a6c322126470bca529e64a.jpg

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Why do so keep getting the error that iTunes could not connect to the iTunes ...

From your computer, go to Device and Printers. You should see your iPhone (connect it to your computer if it isn't). Go to Properties (right click), Advanced \ Update Drivers. Search for drivers on your computer and point to C:\ProgramFiles\Apple\Drivers. It should update and then work...

thatiPhoneUser34

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Re: Why do so keep getting the error that iTunes could not connect to the iTunes ...

From your computer, go to Device and Printers. You should see your iPhone (connect it to your computer if it isn't). Go to Properties (right click), Advanced \ Update Drivers. Search for drivers on your computer and point to C:\ProgramFiles\Apple\Drivers. It should update and then work...

I tried and didnt work

TMElectric

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why do so keep getting the error that iTunes could not connect to the iTunes store?

Go to settings. Scroll through there and find ITunes and turn it on.

TMElectric

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why do so keep getting the error that iTunes could not connect to the iTunes store?

To be more specific. Go to settings. Click on cellular. Scroll through and see if the ITunes button is slid to the on position.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711