How many of you care about your battery seriously?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Because since then I have always had it turned off and never ran into that issue again, it's been 2 years and my habits have stayed the same since the release of iOS 7. Hell I even use the same apps and have the same screen layout.

You may be right. I've never noticed it. But then, I'm on WiFi 99% of the time. LOL

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Use it normally during the day, plug it in before I go to bed. If I'm going out that night, I'll top it up at work for a bit just in case I'm out particularly late or forget to charge it that night

Edit: typo

ipooed

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
You may be right. I've never noticed it. But then, I'm on WiFi 99% of the time. LOL

It would just be nice if Canadian providers would stop charging so much for data, like 2GB here compared to 2GB in the US.

AT&T 55$ a month for a plan with 2GB data

BELL minimum $60 and then you must add your data 35$ for 2GB

Both for new customers on a term $40 more a month for the same plan in Canada and that's not including taxes. (Both for a new iPhone 6s)

NadaAddict

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
When it stops charging by the cord, you can always charge it in the microwave. 5 minutes at 6% power, flipping it over halfway through. You can wrap it in a damp towel to keep it cool if you'd like.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Don't really do anything special to try and "protect" my battery. I charge overnight so I start the day at 100%. While at work I leave it off the charger until maybe an hour or two before I get off. Then I charge it again so I can leave work with a full charge for the rest of my evening. It's not that I use my phone a lot but I always like to be prepared in case I need to go a long period without the ability to charge my device. Especially since it's my home phone as well. Sometimes I forget to charge it overnight so having it at a full charge around 5 pm means I'll be fine overnight as well.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a 5S that is two years old this last November. It is jailbroken so I have an app called battery life installed on it. Here is what it says on this two year old phone. Just use the phone and don't worry about it. I don't notice any difference in use now then I did when it was new although I do have a 6S and 6S+ now for daily use.

IMG_9880.PNG

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453843929.674948.jpg
Can't say I've seen this before but I'll take it. I use my phone a lot and know it gets me through the day. It's like anything, you learn your devices behavior and get a good feel for when it has to be charged.

Truthfully, speaking I don't worry about the battery. I charge it everyday no matter what level it's at.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Depends on the day.... some days when I am away from my charger battery is important. Most days not really

mysuccess101

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
Battery if important like gasoline of a car when you are traveling. Thats why before purchasing a phone i'll make sure the quality of battery.

What do you think?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2