Finally I purchased an IPhone 6s Plus 64GB rose gold. Although I am not new new to iOS, as I already own an iPad for 18 months.

1) Can someone suggest me, how can I use data sense? By data sense, I mean setting data limit?
    2) Besides camera, can someone suggest me other exciting applications, where I can enjoy using 3D touch?
    01-18-2016 01:03 AM
    Natively, iOS doesn't allow you to set a data consumption limit, but there are apps in the App Store which can help you control your data usage, one of them been Dataman. You can give it a try.
    For the 3D Touch, there is a section in the App Store dedicated for all apps supporting 3D Touch. Open you App Store application then at the very top, there are those rectangular apps previous that you can slide until you see the "Enhance with 3D Touch" there you can see all the apps that support 3D Touch.
    maverick786us and S2D187 like this.
    01-18-2016 02:47 AM
    Natively, iOS doesn't allow you to set a data consumption limit, but there are apps in the App Store which can help you control your data usage, one of them been Dataman. You can give it a try.
    For the 3D Touch, there is a section in the App Store dedicated for all apps supporting 3D Touch. Open you App Store application then at the very top, there are those rectangular apps previous that you can slide until you see the "Enhance with 3D Touch" there you can see all the apps that support 3D Touch.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...85b515f3d6.jpg
    Thanks bro. In dataman there i found so many applications. Can you suggest me one, in which I can simply set the number of days instead of months, weeks or a single day?
    01-18-2016 05:27 AM
    Most I know off work on a periodical basis, which is daily, weekly or monthly, with Dataman, I can set a cap to no exceed every month which in my case is 10GB.
    Since I'm satisfy with Dataman, I never border trying other alike apps, but you can always type "data usage tracker" in the App Store search bar and install and play around the apps to find out which one is best for your need.
    01-18-2016 07:18 AM
    Hey maverick were you on win central ? Remember seeing a member with name similar to yours .
    01-18-2016 07:45 AM
    Depending on your carrier they may have a widget for the Notification area that shows how much Data you've used.. I know with Verizon they have a widget
    01-18-2016 07:46 AM
    Even I receive notification. But more importantly, just like the way we have data sense in Lumia device, where it will not allow the internet usage after certain time and data being consumed. I was looking for something similar to that
    01-18-2016 08:02 AM
    Even I receive notification. But more importantly, just like the way we have data sense in Lumia device, where it will not allow the internet usage after certain time and data being consumed. I was looking for something similar to that
    I don't know of anything like that. You can reset your data in Settings each month and keep a watch on your usage. Go to Settings > Cellular > scroll down to Reset. Reset this at the beginning of each billing cycle.
    Other than that, you might check with your carrier and see if they can put a limit on your usage. Verizon will for a small monthly fee. You're not going to find an app that does what you want. With Verizon, I can see my usage on the today screen in the notifications.

Also check with your carrier for alerts. Verizon alerts me by text and email when I get to 50%, 75%, and 90% of my data allowance. Then again at 100%. Maybe your carrier will do that.
    maverick786us likes this.
    01-18-2016 10:03 AM
    I don't know of anything like that. You can reset your data in Settings each month and keep a watch on your usage. Go to Settings > Cellular > scroll down to Reset. Reset this at the beginning of each billing cycle.
    Other than that, you might check with your carrier and see if they can put a limit on your usage. Verizon will for a small monthly fee. You're not going to find an app that does what you want. With Verizon, I can see my usage on the today screen in the notifications.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...aef97f80a0.jpg

Also check with your carrier for alerts. Verizon alerts me by text and email when I get to 50%, 75%, and 90% of my data allowance. Then again at 100%. Maybe your carrier will do that.
    Where did you get the cool clock widget?
    01-18-2016 10:40 AM
    Where did you get the cool clock widget?
    Clocks2. I beta tested it before it's addition to the App Store. The developer is a great guy in England.
    Clocks - the world clock with time zones converter, widgets & local alarms by Danut Florian
    https://appsto.re/us/t88o-.i
    It has a nice alarm.

Analog or digital!

gernerttl and maverick786us like this.
    01-18-2016 11:17 AM
    Clocks2. I beta tested it before it's addition to the App Store. The developer is a great guy in England.
    Clocks - the world clock with time zones converter, widgets & local alarms by Danut Florian
    https://appsto.re/us/t88o-.i
    It has a nice alarm.

Analog or digital!
    Thanks!
    01-18-2016 11:59 AM