In my opinion that coming from note 4 to iPhone 6s plus was an excellent decision since it does everything better.
    I had an iPhone 4 once and i hated it, literally every top android phone was just better so went back to android but now i don't see myself changing again.
    rayporsche and femme like this.
    02-02-2016 04:31 AM
    Again 3D Touch is pretty cool, the double touch of the home button to interact with other opened apps ( very close to the Android), Siri takes care of everything, iOS feels very polished & smooth, if you are using a Mac the ecosystem undoubtedly works, everything seems to be in harmony instead of against each other and definitely don't miss the constant updating of the Androids apps., won't even go to the Google privacy issues and such. My last iOS experience was with a 4S and they've come a long way since then, another thing that used to hold me back was the small 1GB RAM memory, now at least we get 2GB which it's below the 3GB of the Note 3 & 4 and the 4GB of the Note 5 but still the iOS runs so smooth that you can hardly notice. And last but not least the darn thing is so beautiful, almost like a piece of art !!! hahaha.....
    femme likes this.
    02-02-2016 07:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by A895
    - 3D touch the side of the screen to multitasking between the previous apps.
    - Often people forget about reachability which is double tapping the home button not pressing it

Even easier for me is to double-press the home button to access previous opened apps. Less touchy than the 3D side screen touch
    02-03-2016 12:50 AM
    Even I'm too an android fan but I'm planning to shift from android to apple, is it a good decision? Help me out please.
    I made the change recently from my Moto X 2013 to the Iphone 6s. Jumping ecosystems wasn't nearly as big a deal as I thought it would be, largely thanks to Google being so friendly with both. It made bridging the two rather trivial, really. And it was so totally worth it. The UX just can't be compared. Never thought I'd make the change, but here I am!
    02-03-2016 12:54 AM
29 12