Which iPhone 6s plus color is better the rose gold or gold?

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: which iphone 6s plus color is better the rose gold or gold?

Might be the metallic color as you stated but rose 'gold' due to the likeness in shimmer to the gold. It's still pretty pink anyway.

Rose gold is as pink as you can get to pink. In some pictures, it may look a bit like copper but it's just poor lighting making it look copper. It's pink.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site

Rose gold is as pink as you can get to pink. In some pictures, it may look a bit like copper but it's just poor lighting making it look copper. It's pink.

Yeah so to see it in the flesh is the best confirmation.

Adiliyo

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
the rose gold is quite pink. it sometimes has a copper hue, and i really wish it was more copper than pink, i'm def not getting a rose gold iphone 7+

WeTheNorthRTZ

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
The only issue I had with Gold was that in the sunlight or outside in general it really turns to a copperish looking colour... which I thought was kind of ugly! Doesnt really stay solid gold...

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
The only issue I had with Gold was that in the sunlight or outside in general it really turns to a copperish looking colour... which I thought was kind of ugly! Doesnt really stay solid gold...

Well it's not even real gold to begin with. Those colors are only renderings, not actual ones.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I think the gold looks like better than rose gold.

Agree. I just picked up a 64GB Gold 6S Plus to keep my 128GBSpace Grey 6S Plus company. The Gold looks nice to me and strikes me as more masculine than the Rose Gold/Pink. ...it's a nice contrast to the Space Grey in my case.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I used to hate Rose Gold on the iPhone. I've grown to like it now.. Hehe.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods