Icloud Restore Stuck At 26 Mins

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I've been trying to restore my iPhone from a icloud backup for pretty much the entire day. I did a reset on the entire phone because i was having battery issues with it. Laptop crashed trying to restore it & wifi isn't much help either. Any suggestions on what else i could do ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You might as well set it up as new especially if trying to restore the iCloud backup is causing your laptop to crash. At least you'll be able to use your iPhone. Alternatively, you can try a wired connection to the Internet instead of using Wi-Fi.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
In my experience sometimes you have to wait it out. I would recommend starting the restore and letting your device sit while plugged in for a couple hours.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you were having battery issues, you should restore as new. You may be restoring the problem back with the back up.

What battery issues?

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Sometimes I have had to reboot an iPhone once or twice during an iCloud restore when it seems to get stuck, hold the sleep/wake button and home button at the same time until you see the Apple logo

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Thank u guys, I finally fixed it. I tried the iCloud restore again on a better wifi connection & left the phone alone for a few hours. It's finally done restoring everything

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner