Zagg InvisibleShield Glass

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm honestly blown away. I've had numerous protectors with no issue. Only thing I can think of is the screens had debris on them? Reach out to Zagg and let them know this is happening. They might replace it.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm honestly blown away. I've had numerous protectors with no issue. Only thing I can think of is the screens had debris on them? Reach out to Zagg and let them know this is happening. They might replace it.

Yup..

It kinda makes my iPhone look a bit messy and ugly.. Waiting for a reply from Zagg.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Just got a reply from customer support. Apparently the bubbles on the edges are supposed to dissapear within 48 hours. If not, I was told to contact them for a replacement.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Just got a reply from customer support. Apparently the bubbles on the edges are supposed to dissapear within 48 hours. If not, I was told to contact them for a replacement.

Nice. Figured they would. I've always had an excellent experience

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
This is what it looks like.
The bubbles on the edges annoys me

View attachment 99967

Had the same issue on my 6s plus. Returned the protector and had an associate put on a different one. Same problem. Emailed Zagg to ask if there was a size difference because I didn't have this particular problem with the glass for my 6 (it would randomly chip at the edges). They didn't answer my question, but sent me a new protector. It had the same problem. The edge lift doesn't disappear. Very frustrating. I decided to stop supporting Zagg...at least until they make a protector so exceptional that I have to have it! LOL

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Had the same issue on my 6s plus. Returned the protector and had an associate put on a different one. Same problem. Emailed Zagg to ask if there was a size difference because I didn't have this particular problem with the glass for my 6 (it would randomly chip at the edges). They didn't answer my question, but sent me a new protector. It had the same problem. The edge lift doesn't disappear. Very frustrating. I decided to stop supporting Zagg...at least until they make a protector so exceptional that I have to have it! LOL

I wonder if it's the screen protector or the way we installed our screen protector. I'm waiting for their reply, hoping to get a replacement.

anon(7901790)

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site

I wonder if it's the screen protector or the way we installed our screen protector. I'm waiting for their reply, hoping to get a replacement.

I think it's the screen protector. I had mine installed at the Verizon store and it has the same problem.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Getting my replacement next week. Hoping it won't result in the same thing. Maybe it's just a 6S+ thing and not the same for the 6S.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Yeah it might be the screen protector or how the new glass is on the 6S and 6S+

I believe the glass on the S models are a slightly different size. I asked but they never said anything about the screen size. They sent a replacement but it had the same issue.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I believe the glass on the S models are a slightly different size. I asked but they never said anything about the screen size. They sent a replacement but it had the same issue.

Are you planning to request for another replacement? If the replacement I'm getting is going to have the same issue. I'll hold off and let someone do it for me in store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal