I've had air gaps on the edges of my 6S+ but the rest is perfectly installed. When the gaps get too bad I just do take a picture, send it to Zagg, and get a warranty replacement for the cost of shipping and handling. On my iPhone 6+ it's completely flawless...
    01-03-2016 03:18 PM
    Just put on the replacement. Same result.. Oh well smucks.
    Told you it would. 90% of them will do it.
    01-03-2016 03:41 PM
    Well...my Zagg died a most horrible death. I have a handlebar mount for my bicycle and while my daughter and I were riding to the store, it fell out of the holder. Fortunately, it didn't land face down and my daughter managed to avoid running over it.

Between the case and the screen protector, my phone survived its first major fall. I replaced it with the Verizon one and although it is a little thicker, it doesn't having any peeling at the edges.
    Gary86 and TripleOne like this.
    01-05-2016 08:32 PM
    Had the same issue on my 6s plus. Returned the protector and had an associate put on a different one. Same problem. Emailed Zagg to ask if there was a size difference because I didn't have this particular problem with the glass for my 6 (it would randomly chip at the edges). They didn't answer my question, but sent me a new protector. It had the same problem. The edge lift doesn't disappear. Very frustrating. I decided to stop supporting Zagg...at least until they make a protector so exceptional that I have to have it! LOL
    The problem as confirmed with an Apple rep at a store is that since 6s/6s plus are thicker than the 6/6 plus iphones, that they curve at different angles making the glass protectors from zagg not adhere to the edges just like in the picture. I called and asked a Zagg rep and he said hes heard about the problem but that Zagg, at least at that time, was going to do anything to fix the issue
    01-06-2016 05:29 PM
    I vote for the Best Buy route, pay eight bucks and the worry is on them. I've had them apply as many as three Zaggs before it was perfect.
    01-06-2016 07:03 PM
    Got my 6S Plus this morning, first thing I did was head to Best Buy, bought the Invisible Shield Luxe, has a polycarbonate frame around the screen protector, very pleased with it. Looks great and is case friendly.
    01-07-2016 10:39 PM
    Got my 6S Plus this morning, first thing I did was head to Best Buy, bought the Invisible Shield Luxe, has a polycarbonate frame around the screen protector, very pleased with it. Looks great and is case friendly.
    Which color face do you
    01-08-2016 08:54 AM
    It's Titanium, phone is space gray. Looks really nice.
    01-08-2016 10:25 AM
    I always have Verizon install my screen protectors there since they've done it more and are much better at it than I am.
    gernerttl likes this.
    01-08-2016 08:20 PM
    Well, my less than 3 month old Zagg bit it a few days ago. No idea what happened as the phone has never been dropped or put in a pocket with anything harder than a plastic eye drop bottle but there was a small chip and crack at the top of the home button (at about the 11 o'clock position). I never bothered to register it and got it pretty cheaply on sale at Best Buy so I ended up going with the Tech Armor one a friend was recommending. Bonus is that is only $10 on Amazon. I think I'm sticking with TA for a while. It's thinner (.3mm vs. .4mm advertised for the Zagg) and works much better with 3d touch. Noticeably more sensitive especially on the edge of the screen point for bringing up the running apps or whatever it's called.
    01-15-2016 02:59 PM
85 ... 234