I always use a case on my phones. I did briefly go caseless on one of the phones I had last year but, just felt wrong so started using a case again. Didnt look as pretty or feel as nice but, Id rather my phone was protected than not. Now have a 6S Plus 128GB and for darn sure it will be protected!!!! Have a tempered glass screen protector on it and a Spigen Air Cusion case. I did have an ultra thin gel case for my 16GB 6S Plus but, felt the 128GB one needed more protection as it was a present from my partner and I definitely want to keep it protected at that price.
    03-16-2016 02:48 AM
    I did until i cracked my phone!!!
    03-16-2016 11:18 AM
    I hate cases but the 6s plus seems to make my hand sweat like hell so I use the apple leather case.
    03-20-2016 10:54 AM
    I don't use cases but ma use insurance on it. I like the feeling of a naked phone. Feels good with the metal and glass.
    03-21-2016 10:58 PM
    I use a battery case from Mophie, and although it makes the biggest iPhone bigger, it works great against falls and obviuosly when I run out of juice!
    03-22-2016 05:03 AM
    Used to love my Apple leather cases, I still do. I am now caseless, rocking a dbrand skin on my iPhone
    Lefty724 and H_D like this.
    03-23-2016 06:56 AM
    Go naked with every phone I own! I do have a black Leather case and got a speck candy shell but took that off after about a week.
    03-25-2016 05:28 AM
    I do but I'm paranoid about damaging my phone. On another note, I hate screen protectors and this is the first iPhone I've gotten that the screen has scratched. I've never dropped the phone or had it on my pocket with anything else other than some cash and there are tons of small hairline scratches.
    03-25-2016 08:59 AM
    I hate using one, but I feel it's necessary to in my daily routine
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-25-2016 11:03 AM
    I don't use a case.
    03-26-2016 04:36 PM
    I don't use a case.
    Brave. I wish I could do the same. The device feels 'slippery'...
    mavsguy842 and Spencerdl like this.
    03-26-2016 10:07 PM
    Not really. Cases are a way to customise my phone. At the moment I'm using a crystal clear spigen case to show off the design of my phone. I have numerous cases so I like to change them from time to time to switch up the look of my phone. They also have the added benefit of protecting my phone lol
    03-28-2016 05:15 AM
    Brave. I wish I could do the same. The device feels 'slippery'...
    I have a skin on it because of this. Carbon fiber!
    anon(153966) likes this.
    04-06-2016 01:52 PM
    I have a skin on it because of this. Carbon fiber!
    Do you happen to have photos of it online anywhere?
    04-06-2016 08:47 PM
    I hate using a case but not as much as I hate the thought of dropping my iPhone with no level of protection on it.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-06-2016 09:29 PM
    I'm probably one of the biggest case hoarders here!

I usually change cases a few times a week but most of the times end up without a case lol.

I seem to find something wrong with every case, so I return them or give them away. I have issues.
    violetjune, Spencerdl and Dukins like this.
    04-06-2016 10:58 PM

I usually change cases a few times a week but most of the times end up without a case lol.

I seem to find something wrong with every case, so I return them or give them away. I have issues.
    You're not alone
    Spencerdl and Lefty724 like this.
    04-07-2016 12:13 AM

Welcome
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-07-2016 12:36 AM
    Though I would rather not have to use one, I do have a case on mine. I have the Spigen Tough Armor Tech in Metal Slate on my 6s Plus. I also have insurance on it as well. I consider it necessary, and like had been said before its also a nice to to customize the look and feel of it as well.

The TAT case I have on my phone adds minimal bulk and feels very sturdy. I still cringe if it gets dropped (only once so far, and it was on carpet at home so no problem with/without a case) but it just adds more assurance that it will come out without damage. Im on the road a lot, I do deliveries and service calls for the company I work for so my phone is a necessity. I cant have it stop working because Ive dropped it, even for a short time so I use the case to prevent that as much as possible. Considering I can be 200+ miles from the shop at any time, not having a way to contact someone in an emergency could be catastrophic.
    04-07-2016 12:24 PM
    Sorry, my post somehow appeared twice. This one can be removed by a mod if they see fit.
    Last edited by Damien_Eternal; 04-07-2016 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Duplicate.
    04-07-2016 12:24 PM
    I just bought a 6s+ and decided to buy a Lifeproof Fre and absolutely hate it! Just don't like typing on plastic and would rather type on the glass screen protector.

After about 3 hours, this case will be going back tomorrow and I'll probably just get something minimal?

I'd like to be brave enough to go naked with the phone, but I'm just not.
    04-20-2016 01:14 AM
    Yes, but I wouldn't be without one. We all pick out our favorite color iPhone and then cover it up with a case!!

I use an Otterbox Defender case. I know, I know........it adds bulk to the phone, but I don't care. I know my phone will be protected and that's all that matters.
    I'm not a "one handed" user anyway, so the additional bulk really makes no difference to me.
    04-30-2016 06:03 PM
    I've been naked for three weeks now. All of my pouches and cases are in the case dungeon. I love the feel of it. I'm so careful with it. In the past I would only do it at home. Now I keep it on my desk at the office. I will seldom attempt to put it in a case. But about ten minutes later I am taking it off. I enjoy not using a case.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-30-2016 06:11 PM
    Today was my 2nd day with no case. I have an OtterBox commuter and the Apple leather case but the iPhone looks so good without a case. I am definitely afraid of dropping it but I've been careful. We'll see how long it last though because the paranoia is setting in. Lol
    05-01-2016 01:29 AM
    Case all the way. If I want to feel the naked phone, I remove the case when on bed reading browsing, before I get off bed, the phone is back in case. I've dropped my phone several times already on concrete, and gravel floors. If the phone wasn't in case, I'm sure I would have many dents, dings on it by now. I don't have using case on my iPhone at all, it becomes a must have item for phone for me.
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    05-01-2016 03:07 AM
119 ... 2345