I do now that I've been going caseless this week. I try putting one on, but it just ruins the experience, if that makes sense.
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    12-17-2015 12:06 PM
    I do at home on the sofa but at work I put a case on, concrete floors and iphones are not friends.
    12-17-2015 02:46 PM
    Attachment 99624 I've had this for my 5s, 6s, and now 6s plus ... Doesn't offer a whole lot of protection but is super thin and keeps the phone from getting scratched when you set it down and it's pretty cheap
    I like this case! I just ordered the pink one! I have been using a Otterbox Symmetry series case on my 6s Plus, and it took me a while to get used to the added bulk. It's not too bad now, but still like thin minimal cases. Hope this case has a good rubberized finish for grip.
    Nonsenseinsd8 likes this.
    12-17-2015 04:21 PM
    I kinda like both ways. Whether it is having a case on or not.
    12-17-2015 09:48 PM
    I go back and forth on cases depending on the phone. Had an otter box commuter on my note 4, a hex case on my 4s, but back when I had a blackberry I couldn't stand a case on it. I went naked eventually with my 4s after not having dropped it. I am using a Evutec Wood SI Black Apricot on my 6s plus and it's really nice. Thin and fits easily in pocket, but adds just the right amount of bulk and hopefully some scratch protection.
    12-17-2015 11:50 PM
    One thing I have to say for the 6s Plus is I loved using it caseless. On the other hand, even though I prefer the overall size of the 6s, I cannot handle it caseless. It's too little and slippery. The size and weight of the Plus stays in the hands much better. I can't use the 6s without a case. I felt the same about my 6. In contrast, I hated using anything but the slimmest of cases with the Plus. I would have used it naked if not for the fear of having no drop protection on it, and it definitely requires two hand at all times when it's caseless.
    manni1to likes this.
    12-18-2015 03:00 PM
    I recently moved from a Moto-x to the iphone 6s+. I didn't have a case for my moto-x and it worked fine for me. Then again I knew the retail value/trade-in value of my moto-x at the end of my contract was almost nothing even in great condition. The iphone a different story. Hopefully the case will help maintain the value. BUT more importantly for me is the fact the 6s+ is much larger and kinda unwieldy and because it has all smooth surfaces I always feel like it is going to slip out of my hand. So a case was a must for me.

I don't need a super heavy duty case. I wanted something that would protect against everyday bumps and scratches AND something that showed a little personality. I ended up getting "Traveler" case from Carved (and a spigen screen protector) with a nice inlay-ed wood design. It perhaps could use a little higher lip on front to protect the screen better but I like the sleeker profile.

So to answer the question. I think a case with SOME sort of "stickiness" or texture to help you hold on to the thing is the minimum requirement for this phone.
    12-22-2015 01:18 PM
    I have a stock Apple case, and one from a place called 3RDi Galleries here in Hawaii. I found that certain items won't work with a case on. Like the iHome alarm clock. If i have the 3RDi case on my phone it won't seat properly on the dock for the iHome alarm clock.
    12-25-2015 01:18 AM
    Yep. Hate 'em, and don't use them.
    yoshimiya08 likes this.
    12-25-2015 02:11 AM
    Hate cases! Tried different models and brands but I always end up taking them off.
    12-25-2015 10:23 AM
    I like cases because they help with gripping the phone.
    mumfoau and anony_mouse like this.
    12-27-2015 08:23 AM
    I've always put a case and screen protector on my iPhones the minute I get them out of the box for the first time.

I don't mollycoddle my devices but doing this allows me to sell my devices for top dollar upon upgrade
    mumfoau likes this.
    12-27-2015 08:58 AM
    No sense covering up perfection!
    yoshimiya08 likes this.
    12-30-2015 12:34 AM
    I have an 8 year old daughter who doesn't always look around when she's gesturing... She's knocked my phone out of my hand a few times...and I'm not the most graceful and have dropped my phones several times....so yeah...I use a case.

Update: Soooo...while bike riding with my daughter, my phone fell out of the handlebar mount. It hit on a corner and fortunately, my daughter avoided running over it. No marks on the phone, and the only thing I replaced was the screen protector. There is a barely visible ding on my case. Yeah... I'll keep using a case.
    Last edited by gernerttl; 01-05-2016 at 08:36 PM.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    12-31-2015 02:55 PM
    Short answer, yes. It is slippery though but I still like it naked.
    01-03-2016 12:46 AM
    I hate using a case but I always use one. On top of the fact that I'm clumsy (my wife will vouch for that) I have two kids that love running around the house with Daddy's iPhone. A case is a must for me!
    01-03-2016 01:09 AM
    I absolutely hate using a case, but I'd rather use one instead of having to replace another screen
    01-03-2016 05:48 AM
    For those who dislike cases but want protection while carrying, I suggest a leather slip-in pouch. This style of case was always popular with BlackBerry users, me included.
    This is exactly what I was going to say. I'm still on a Z30, deciding between either a Priv or 6S Plus (waiting for Verizon's Priv) and all I've ever used is a leather pouch. It's protected the entire time I'm not using it, including from being scratched in a pocket or when I toss it on the table, but I don't have to have any more bulk when I use it.

Apple puts so much effort into the design and materials of their phones I think it's a shame that everyone just covers it up in a $20 case.
    rambo47 and H_D like this.
    01-05-2016 09:00 AM
    I use a clear Griffin case!
    01-05-2016 03:04 PM
    I ended up sucking it up and getting the "rose grey" apple leather case today. I like the color !
    01-05-2016 11:37 PM
    Even though I don't care for cases, I find them necessary for day to day activities as to protect my devices in the long run. Over the years my lifestyle has changed so now I use minimal type cases such as the Apple Leather cases. A long way from the Otterbox Defender I once used and felt l had to have maximum protection.
    01-06-2016 12:51 AM
    Yes hate using a case.
    01-06-2016 03:59 AM
    I use a Black Leather Apple case on my 6S Plus but honestly I would prefer to not use one at all and with the iPhone 7 in the fall may go that route. The issue for me is how thin they are getting with the curved edges which make it hard to hold and easily dropped which I would prefer not to do.

For those who do go caseless do you have anything special protecting your phone, 3M Skins, bumpers anyting?
    02-07-2016 04:06 PM
    This is exactly what I was going to say. I'm still on a Z30, deciding between either a Priv or 6S Plus (waiting for Verizon's Priv) and all I've ever used is a leather pouch. It's protected the entire time I'm not using it, including from being scratched in a pocket or when I toss it on the table, but I don't have to have any more bulk when I use it.

Apple puts so much effort into the design and materials of their phones I think it's a shame that everyone just covers it up in a $20 case.
    That is what I may be looking to do for the next iteration in the fall, especially if it gets thinner again but honestly they need to stop the thin routine and put a batter in it. Pouch would be nice, but I still want the 3M clear film to protect it but its hard to get the iphone into the pouch with that on it.
    02-07-2016 04:08 PM
    Gotta have a case (me not you) for 2 reasons.

1. The smooth form factor hurts my hands. I have to super grip it on phone calls and just holding so I actually get a sore hand holding it. Case gives me the much needed grip.

2. When I skydive I Wingsuit and skydiving is a violent arena for cell phones. The lifeproof is the best protection for Dropzone environments.

Lifeproof Nd + AppleCare+ and I'm pretty confident I can replace my phone whenever I choose too and not get myself in a situation where I am without.
    02-10-2016 01:39 PM
119 1234 ...