Recently, I posted a thread about the size of the plus, should they change the design. Originally I thought that the plus was not necessarily too big but just uncomfortable. At the time I had the 64gig 6 in space gray. Something about phablets drawn me back to them and I couldn't wait to get another one. Well I did, 6s+ 64gig in of course space gray. I must say, I have medium say hands and I can use the device one-handed at times. I'm pretty sure I wont ever go back to anything smaller again
    12-13-2015 09:56 AM
    Me neither, unless I have no choice.
    12-13-2015 10:14 AM
    Thanks for sharing, and I hope the words you're now eating taste good...
    12-13-2015 10:14 AM
    Love to see a man able to apologize. I know you will enjoy it. I ate my words too.
    12-13-2015 11:31 AM
    I still sort of dislike the aspects I originally disliked about the Plus last year, but I've grown to love all the great things that come with committing to the Plus.

I still do a little second guessing here and there and wonder if going back to a 6s would be a good move, but I know I'd miss the 6s Plus terribly and would want it back. There's no going back now for sure.
    12-13-2015 12:17 PM
    If Apple reduces the screen bezel we could get the both of both worlds.6s Plus-size screen in a regular 6s chassis. There is perennial chatter about this but perhaps the iPhone 7 will be the one that finally fulfills this prospect.
    Stan Jackson likes this.
    12-13-2015 01:40 PM
    I've always loved the Plus, I just switched back to T-Mobile yesterday and they were completely out of 128GB iPhones. I went with the 64GB 6S Plus. As soon as I took it out of the box (sales rep was kind enough to even let my remove the plastic from the box and open it myself), I was immediately amazed at how much that slightly added bulk adds to the handling of the phone. It just feels more solid. So if they do remove more bezel and increase screen size within the same casing, I'll be even happier with it.
    12-13-2015 04:20 PM
    I'm pretty sure I wont ever go back to anything smaller again
    I can relate. When the 6 Plus came out, I thought it was laughably enormous, but now that I have a 6s Plus, I can't imagine wanting a smaller screen.
    12-13-2015 06:03 PM
    Everyone is different. Glad you found what you wanted
    Stan Jackson likes this.
    12-13-2015 08:05 PM
    When I got my 6 Plus it felt gigantic for a minute but now everything else just feels tiny. I'll never go back to a smaller phone. Enjoy!
    12-13-2015 08:22 PM
    went from a 6+ to a 6 and hate it. screen is just too small to me now. regret. going back to 6S+ in Jan.
    12-13-2015 11:18 PM
    I will most likely be doing the same as you OP. I went from the 5 to the 6 and thought that was to much of a jump in size. But now that I have had the 6 for over a year I am seriously debating going to the Plus when the 7 comes out. The 6 is nice but my old eyes may appreciate that extra screen.
    luminosity6 and geekladyemjay like this.
    12-15-2015 09:46 AM
    YUMMY! LOL
    12-15-2015 09:59 AM
    I went from the 4s to the note 4 and then back to the 4s after the note crapped out on me. After having the large note 4 I just couldn't get used to the little 4s again. The months before I got my 6s+ were very very rough. Though the small phones ride in the pocket better, I just can't go back. Hope small phones don't become the "in" thing again.
    12-19-2015 12:32 PM
    I felt the same way prior to getting the 6 Plus. When I went to the Apple Store to get the 6, I didn't feel it was a big enough upgrade from the 5S so I opted for the Plus. It was ridiculously obnoxious at first but I got use to it. I upgraded to the 6S Plus when it came out & can't imagine using anything smaller as my daily driver. I also have a 6S for business purposes & while it's a great device, I'm much more comfortable with the larger of the 2.
    12-21-2015 03:11 AM
    Recently, I posted a thread about the size of the plus, should they change the design. Originally I thought that the plus was not necessarily too big but just uncomfortable. At the time I had the 64gig 6 in space gray. Something about phablets drawn me back to them and I couldn't wait to get another one. Well I did, 6s+ 64gig in of course space gray. I must say, I have medium say hands and I can use the device one-handed at times. I'm pretty sure I wont ever go back to anything smaller again
    OS 9.2's reduction feature actually reduced the iPhone down a few mm in size for easier handling. Pretty amazing!
    12-21-2015 03:10 PM
    The only issue I have is when I wear jeans... I hate back pocketing my devices. Good news is I only wear jeans a few times a year... The 6s Plus fits just fine in my shorts
    Les74 likes this.
    12-21-2015 03:39 PM
    The only issue I have is when I wear jeans... I hate back pocketing my devices. Good news is I only wear jeans a few times a year... The 6s Plus fits just fine in my shorts
    See, I'm really itching to try the Plus models, but I carry my 6 in the front pocket of my jeans. Doubt the Plus would fit. How does everyone else carry theirs? Curious...
    12-21-2015 07:12 PM
    See, I'm really itching to try the Plus models, but I carry my 6 in the front pocket of my jeans. Doubt the Plus would fit. How does everyone else carry theirs? Curious...
    This was @DevilishBanker the other day at work:
    I'm eating my words-image-4.jpg

I really considered the Plus when I upgraded to the 6s but how to carry it every day was one of the concerns. I figure I'll try again next year when my upgrade is due
    12-23-2015 05:41 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 4.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	99978

I really considered the Plus when I upgraded to the 6s but how to carry it every day was one of the concerns. I figure I'll try again next year when my upgrade is due
    That's a joke right???

Anyway, yeah I'm really on the fence about the Plus. Looks amazing, but not sure I can handle lugging it around everyday.....especially considering my field of work.
    12-23-2015 06:18 AM
    I stick my 6S+ in front pocket of jeans. I don't wear skinny jeans though, so YMMV if you do.
    12-23-2015 08:09 AM
    That's a joke right???

Anyway, yeah I'm really on the fence about the Plus. Looks amazing, but not sure I can handle lugging it around everyday.....especially considering my field of work.
    Every village has a...jokester. Ours goes by @robertk328.
    In all seriousness, I keep my 6s Plus in my front pants pocket or in my suit coat at work. I don't have a problem. If I wore really tight skinny jeans like punk rockers and @robertk328, I can see how that might be challenging though.
    From my experience, and that of most others around here, the Plus feels huge for a couple of days but we got used to it. I won't be going back to a smaller phone, even given the slight inconvenience it creates every once in a while.
    DarkKnight08 likes this.
    12-23-2015 08:11 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 4.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	99978

Lmao
    12-23-2015 08:31 AM
    Every village has a...jokester. Ours goes by @robertk328.
    In all seriousness, I keep my 6s Plus in my front pants pocket or in my suit coat at work. I don't have a problem. If I wore really tight skinny jeans like punk rockers and @robertk328, I can see how that might be challenging though.
    From my experience, and that of most others around here, the Plus feels huge for a couple of days but we got used to it. I won't be going back to a smaller phone, even given the slight inconvenience it creates every once in a while.
    Front pocket? Really? I don't wear skinny jeans either, but I would think that it would too bulky in there. I definitely don't want to holster it because the 6 is already big enough for that. Decisions, decisions.....
    12-23-2015 04:58 PM
    Front pocket? Really? I don't wear skinny jeans either, but I would think that it would too bulky in there. I definitely don't want to holster it because the 6 is already big enough for that. Decisions, decisions.....
    Generally works just fine for me. I wear regular fit jeans
    12-23-2015 04:59 PM
31 12