iPhone 6s Plus screen unresponsive at times

iphone5s

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting used to the screen technology on my 6s+ however on occasion the fingerprint id is slow to respond, I am unable to copy/paste/more. The menu pops up but disappears too quickly to select, and I can't select links in web searches [only safari is installed]. These are all random occurrences by the way. So what do y'all think is going on? I've seen various discussions that blame earlier versions of 9.2 but I've yet to see these issues brought up with 9.2

The device is a 128 6S Plus running 9.2

The few non apple apps I use are from trusted developers like Adobe, Tap Zapp, The Omni Group, and Twitter.

I'm setting up a genius appointment but perhaps someone here has an answer.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Don't rule out a corrupted setting or even the iOS version. I'd do a clean install and then set it up as new first, and if things don't improve, I'd then make a Genius Bar appointment.

iphone5s

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes, as a last resort. I might not have a choice. I'd really like to find out what the issue is and treat that as opposed to taking a hammer to it though.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Genius Bar will do a diagnostic. If that doesn't reveal anything, taking a hammer will be your only option to possibly solve it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro