No regrets. I love it. I had hand cramps (and I have huge hands, which is why I like a plus) for maybe a minute while I got used to it and then ever since it's been my favorite and if I pick up a 6s, it feels TINY, let alone an SE. For me when it comes to screen size (and the added battery and camera benefits), bigger is better.
    04-17-2016 01:19 AM
    I've been using a large phone for quite some time now. Started with a Samsung Note 2 then Note 4 and loved it. Until Apple came out with a the "Plus" versions, I never considered them because of the size. I now finally came over and am sporting a 6s Plus and love it. I look at my wife and daughter's 6s and realize there is no way I can go smaller anymore.
    04-17-2016 10:19 PM
    Both hubby and I can from Note 3 and now have 6s plus and we love these phones!!! I have always waited for Apple to come out with bigger phones.
    04-17-2016 10:27 PM
    I got the 6S+ in December, and just recently picked up a 6S. I am now selling my 6S+ as I have finally decided that it's just too big. I actually like the screen size and the battery life - but the phone itself is too big and heavy. The only thing I never tried is an apple silicone case to see if that is slim enough to make the phone feel a little smaller. Mostly I used fairly sturdy cases, like Speck, etc., and just found it too bulky. Hard to reach the stupid back arrow in the upper left corner too - even with reachability.
    04-26-2016 02:47 PM
    Love the phone and the size and even though is kind of in the big side imo is it fairly easy to use one-handed at least 90% of the time, about the 10% ? well like 'jkmasi' said in the previous post about the back arrow, little things like that if you will, for instance when you are in 'Photos' and the 'Select' is all the way up there in the upper right side, one can always press and hold the pic to select but then the 'Edit' is way up there too, same in 'Notes' and probably some others, luckily we have 3DTouch which helps when writing a new message among many other applications. I am right handed but use my smartphones with the left hand and if it wasn't for those little things the device would be easily used with one hand most of the time then again it was probably design to be used with both hands so we just have to circumvent, make it work and there is nothing wrong with that. Not complaining at all, I am sure there are different views on this matter and I would definitely find it hard to leave the big screen, already tried but it was a no go in my case....
    04-26-2016 04:03 PM
    I'm all in with the 6s Plus crowd. Fits my pockets surprisingly well and have no other size issues. My Wife still prefers her 4" iPhone 5c.
    rayporsche and TripleOne like this.
    04-26-2016 04:05 PM
    I went around and around for over a week trying to decide between the 6S and the 6S Plus. I finally pulled the trigger last night and I was surprised how manageable it is. All the display phones are white, and for some reason they made the Plus look larger to me.

As for a case there is only one choice for me. The Apple leather case. It's slim and protective. It's really slim. I've dropped my iPhone 6 twice on tile with this case and the phone suffered no damage. So it was a no brainer to get the same case for my Plus.
    04-26-2016 05:07 PM
    I went around and around for over a week trying to decide between the 6S and the 6S Plus. I finally pulled the trigger last night and I was surprised how manageable it is. All the display phones are white, and for some reason they made the Plus look larger to me.

As for a case there is only one choice for me. The Apple leather case. It's slim and protective. It's really slim. I've dropped my iPhone 6 twice on tile with this case and the phone suffered no damage. So it was a no brainer to get the same case for my Plus.
    The Apple leather case complement the iPhone really well

Grats on the getting the Plus!!
    mrs_johnson7 likes this.
    04-30-2016 09:59 AM
    I've quite recently converted to the Plus having used a regular 6s since launch. Was always put off by the size but to be honest in day to day use i haven't found it to be a problem. I'd 2 hand type on a 6s anyway as wary of dropping so makes no difference.
    Bonus is i get a longer lasting battery, landscape options in mail (which i love) and OIS on the camera - this is my main photography device.

No regrets here!
    05-02-2016 10:15 AM
    I have 6s+ no regrets...I had note 4 same size just different OS...
    05-02-2016 12:53 PM
    For those with shorter fingers like me, I have found myself using the doube touch of the home button to move the screen down for better reachability. It has made the plus size a lot easier to handle.
    05-02-2016 01:59 PM
    I love the size of the 6s+. It fits perfectly in my hands and actually feels small in my hand compared to my Lumia 1520. Anything smaller and I have a real hard time typing.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    05-02-2016 05:03 PM
    For those with shorter fingers like me, I have found myself using the doube touch of the home button to move the screen down for better reachability. It has made the plus size a lot easier to handle.
    I have short fingers as well and am using the 6s Plus. One handed operation is pretty much out for me but the Apple silicone case has helped a lot.

If I have to do something with one hand, the Apple silicone case helps the most of any other case I've tried.
    05-06-2016 01:15 AM
    Have just recently switched my iPhone 6 for a 6s plus. And even tho I was sceptical about the size, after a couple days of using it I am really starting to like the plus size iPhones. With all the new features on the s series still have to get use to but I will be happy with this phone for the next couple of years
    Lefty724 likes this.
    05-08-2016 01:58 PM
    If the 6s had the plus model battery, I would be using one right now. My roommate has the 6s, and the battery is MUCH better on my plus model. Like 30% at the end of the day different.
    05-08-2016 07:04 PM
65 123