How do you like it and show some pics.
    12-09-2015 06:41 PM
    Makes the phone to big and muffles the sound quality
    12-25-2015 03:55 PM
    I'm guessing nobody has purchased this case yet.
    Kevin Zebroski likes this.
    12-28-2015 02:58 PM
    I pre-ordered the purple one. I don't want the black color
    12-28-2015 03:00 PM
    I havent tried the 6s plus version but did try one on my 5s. As mentioned above it muffles the sound. That is a deal breaker for me.
    12-29-2015 10:53 AM
    Had one on my 5, 5s, and 6. the one for my 5 and 5s was not good. the one for my 6 was perfect and i had no issues other than wear and tear on the case and Lifeproof replaced it. Also note that i had the early verison (small opening for lightning cable) and they replaced it with the new version with the wide opening.

I wanted the case for the 6s+ but for now i have a spigen.
    12-29-2015 01:53 PM
    I ordered one! Was a decent case, but had two issues. First, the call quality was not good for me. I used it for business and leisure and for both times, the parties had a hard time hearing me talking to them. The second issue I had was using the headphone adapter. It was difficult to screw in as I tired to use it for headphones and aux cord in my car. I thought I was doing something wrong as I had a case for my 5s. I somehow got it to work a few days later, but figured the issues I had weren't worth it. Maybe others won't have the same issues, but that's what happened to me.
    12-31-2015 12:32 AM
    Got the NUUD
    12-31-2015 05:30 PM
    I preordered the glacier one. They fixed a lot of the issues
    12-31-2015 06:08 PM
    My wife uses the fre she had for her iPhone 6 on her 6s. It fits fine, we just haven't submerged it in water yet. I don't like it but she loves it.
    01-03-2016 12:46 AM
    I have a question for any one that has this case. I just received it yesterday from LifeProof and overall very pleased with it. I do however have one concern. On the lower left hand corner close to the headphone jack the case does not fit together tightly. It snaps shut, but I can stick my finger nail in the gap and open it relatively easy. I did water test it and it passed. Every where else the case is tight. I am going to call LifeProof tomorrow as they are closed today. Just wondering if this is normal or not. Thanks.
    01-03-2016 11:41 AM
    I have a question for any one that has this case. I just received it yesterday from LifeProof and overall very pleased with it. I do however have one concern. On the lower left hand corner close to the headphone jack the case does not fit together tightly. It snaps shut, but I can stick my finger nail in the gap and open it relatively easy. I did water test it and it passed. Every where else the case is tight. I am going to call LifeProof tomorrow as they are closed today. Just wondering if this is normal or not. Thanks.
    I just got my case today and I don't have that gap you mention. Mine fits snug all the way around.
    01-11-2016 10:48 PM
    Thanks for the response. I sent it back to LifeProof and decided to get a different case.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    01-12-2016 05:17 PM
    I've used the Seidio OBEX case, still own it. I much prefer it over anything lifeproof. The OBEX is a tank, of course as with all water proof cases the sound will take a bit of a hit but to me the Seidio was the least objectional. As I said, it's solid. Rock solid protection. Highly recommend it for this type case.
    01-12-2016 07:34 PM
    I've used the Seidio OBEX case, still own it. I much prefer it over anything lifeproof. The OBEX is a tank, of course as with all water proof cases the sound will take a bit of a hit but to me the Seidio was the least objectional. As I said, it's solid. Rock solid protection. Highly recommend it for this type case.
    That's just it. I want all the protection and abilities that the LifeProof Fre provides without carrying around a "tank". I expect to lose some sound with waterproofing but I'm not sure my OCD will allow me to bypass the "rainbow" effects that the screen causes.
    02-29-2016 03:04 PM
    I have a fre life proof case for my 6s plus. I have NO issues with the sound being muffled on either end. And there is no rainbow effect on the screen either.
    02-29-2016 08:22 PM
    I have a fre life proof case for my 6s plus. I have NO issues with the sound being muffled on either end. And there is no rainbow effect on the screen either.
    Interesting. Did you just purchase your LifeProof Fre? Is it a updated version of the Fre, because everyone I know with the LifeProof Fre has both problems.
    02-29-2016 09:01 PM
    That's just it. I want all the protection and abilities that the LifeProof Fre provides without carrying around a "tank". I expect to lose some sound with waterproofing but I'm not sure my OCD will allow me to bypass the "rainbow" effects that the screen causes.
    I never experienced the rainbow effect but your mileage may vary. There is an easy way to solve the rainbow effect however, just hold the OBEX or whatever you use over a bottle of baby powder and tap the side of the baby powder lightly to send a small puff of invisible dust to the screen protector and no more rainbow. Saw this demoed on a Otterbox Defender so I tried it myself, took a couple of practice tries to get it perfect but by golly it worked!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-29-2016 09:03 PM
    I never experienced the rainbow effect but your mileage may vary. There is an easy way to solve the rainbow effect however, just hold the OBEX or whatever you use over a bottle of baby powder and tap the side of the baby powder lightly to send a small puff of invisible dust to the screen protector and no more rainbow. Saw this demoed on a Otterbox Defender so I tried it myself, took a couple of practice tries to get it perfect but by golly it worked!
    Wow. Thanks for the info . If I indeed get the LifeProof Fre, I will definitely try this. Thanks again.
    02-29-2016 09:05 PM
    Interesting. Did you just purchase your LifeProof Fre? Is it a updated version of the Fre, because everyone I know with the LifeProof Fre has both problems.
    Yeah, same here, had the LifeProof Fre myself on one of my earlier phones and went through several replacements before I finally just gave up.
    02-29-2016 09:05 PM
    I'm going to take my chances....I think I'm going to get it.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    02-29-2016 09:24 PM
    I'm going to take my chances....I think I'm going to get it.
    Go for it!!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-29-2016 09:25 PM
    Go for it!!
    How often do you use yours? Have you tried the "baby powder" theory posted earlier in this thread?

02-29-2016 09:26 PM
    How often do you use yours? Have you tried the "baby powder" theory posted earlier in this thread?
    No I haven't. But I think I will..lol. I just put mine back on today. Some days I can deal with the rainbow mess and other days I'm ready to throw this case against the wall!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-29-2016 09:28 PM
    No I haven't. But I think I will..lol. I just put mine back on today. Some days I can deal with the rainbow mess and other days I'm ready to throw this case against the wall!
    LOL ...if you do try it, let us know how you made out.
    02-29-2016 09:30 PM
44 12