Privacy Screen protectors.. what's your opinion

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
So I'm looking at getting the Zagg Privacy Screen Protector for my 6s Plus... Has anyone used one or is using it now and what is your opinion on the Privacy Protector

Last edited:

KelseyRo4

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
So I'm looking at getting the Zagg Privacy Screen Protector for my 6s Plus... Has anyone used one or is using it now and what is your opinion on the Privacy Protector

I'm using the Zagg privacy screen. I love it. Doesn't affect the brightness of the screen and it does a great job of keeping nosy people out of your business

KelseyRo4

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm using one now. I have a Tech Armor privacy glass screen protector but I may check out the Zagg on eBay

I really recommend them. I never paid more than a couple of bucks in the past because I bought generic ones. However, the generic ones severely reduced the screen's brightness, so I bit the bullet and bought a Zagg screen. I have not regretted it for a moment

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I really recommend them. I never paid more than a couple of bucks in the past because I bought generic ones. However, the generic ones severely reduced the screen's brightness, so I bit the bullet and bought a Zagg screen. I have not regretted it for a moment

Cool! I'm on eBay looking now!

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Picked up one and I like it.. Doesn't really effect the screen brightness at all!! Shows figure prints though like crazy!!

rambo47

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I went from friction/privacy screen protectors to tempered glass. TG is more expensive and does nothing to protect privacy, but the level of screen protection has made me a believer.

SmartMobileGear

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
This is the first I've heard of this. I'm guessing it prevents people
From viewing your screen from certain angles, right?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
This is the first I've heard of this. I'm guessing it prevents people
From viewing your screen from certain angles, right?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Yes.. its nice if you're out in public so nosy people don't see your text messages...... Or if you have ***** friends and they like to send inappropriate snapchats LOL