iPhone 6s Plus battery usage patterns, what should they look like?

alan_d_dsilva

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 6s Plus battery usage patterns

Hi folks,

I've been a proud user of the iPhone 6s Plus in the UK off contract for the last month and a half and was wondering whether my battery usage timings were something that most others were seeing as well. If not, there's something I should be looking to correct or fix

I see my usage timings around 8.5 to 10 hours for a full cycle and standby time around 23.5 to 25 hours.

Are these timings average/good/bad in comparison with others and in comparison with how much battery life Apple states this phone can provide ?

PS. Safari seems to be my biggest battery hogger as per the timings in the settings menu

Appreciate the responses.

Cheers,
Alan

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPhone 6s Plus battery usage patterns

A lot of thing will comes to play in battery life like brightness, wifi, 3/4g, location services, background apps refresh, audio video playback etc...
It's hard to compare your battery life with others from that angle of view since others do not have the same settings usage as you do.
That all said, 8.5 to 10h of battery life usage time is good IMO

alan_d_dsilva

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: iPhone 6s Plus battery usage patterns

That's true - a lot of variables that make a like to like comparison impossible but generally for anyone who uses their iPhone 6s Plus on a day to day basis, how much usage time and standby time are you guys seeing on your phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice