TL;DR I have a iPhone 6S Plus

law2010

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Congratulations! Just an FYI, Chrome is not as battery efficient as Safari.

I came from Android where I used Chrome for everything, so I couldn't give it up. However, Safari is more efficient on the iPhone.

You're going to love your phone.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Congratulations! Just an FYI, Chrome is not as battery efficient as Safari.

I came from Android where I used Chrome for everything, so I couldn't give it up. However, Safari is more efficient on the iPhone.

You're going to love your phone.

Chrome is on my laptop and Amazon Fire so I need to sync my bookmarks and history and passwords. I doubt it will be that much of a difference on a phone this big.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
This thing is ridiculously fast. It is not even funny. I don't think I have owned a phone this fast in my life and to top it all off I can type faster than I ever have before on this phone too. Just amazing. I almost go a Droid Maxx 2 or a S6, but I need the best phone to last a couple years and this phone is just that.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
This thing is ridiculously fast. It is not even funny. I don't think I have owned a phone this fast in my life and to top it all off I can type faster than I ever have before on this phone too. Just amazing. I almost go a Droid Maxx 2 or a S6, but I need the best phone to last a couple years and this phone is just that.
How do you email a link or respond to a Craigslist post? I ask because I see you use CloudMagic and iOS always seems to want to send stuff via the Mail app, which makes sense seeing as there is no way to set a default handler for an action in iOS (without jailbreaking of course).

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
How do you email a link or respond to a Craigslist post? I ask because I see you use CloudMagic and iOS always seems to want to send stuff via the Mail app, which makes sense seeing as there is no way to set a default handler for an action in iOS (without jailbreaking of course).

That's one of the drawbacks to iOS unfortunately. I also use Cloudmagic.

I just set up the default email app with my email account, and I turn off push and whatever else. I just use it for outgoing email when an inter-app link situation happens.

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
I just came back to iOS I tried the note 5 the hardware was ok but I just couldn't do droid at all . Ran to the AT&T store after 2 days !!! Got my iPhone 6s Plus gold and I'm smiling again. Welcome and enjoy

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
That's one of the drawbacks to iOS unfortunately. I also use Cloudmagic.

I just set up the default email app with my email account, and I turn off push and whatever else. I just use it for outgoing email when an inter-app link situation happens.

This is exactly what I do for gmail. Works well and you still get the simple reply without copy/paste etc.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I just came back to iOS I tried the note 5 the hardware was ok but I just couldn't do droid at all . Ran to the AT&T store after 2 days !!! Got my iPhone 6s Plus gold and I'm smiling again. Welcome and enjoy

I got the space grey. I like the black bezels. Turns out iOS isn't as half bad as I thought. After living with the 6S Plus since Thursday night it is actually pretty good. I miss swipe typing though.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I got the space grey. I like the black bezels. Turns out iOS isn't as half bad as I thought. After living with the 6S Plus since Thursday night it is actually pretty good. I miss swipe typing though.

Get Swiftkey or Swype from the App Store and get your swipe on again!

law2010

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
SwiftKey isn't bad using it to type this right now.

Weren't you the person who needs pretty extreme battery life due to your long daily schedule?

How is your 6S Plus working out for you now that you have had some time to put it through your daily schedule?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
@A895 Have you gotten over the thinness issue of the 6 series? I have the 6s Plus too. I don't care for the thinner thing by Apple. But an Otterbox makes it feel thicker. So all is well.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Weren't you the person who needs pretty extreme battery life due to your long daily schedule?

How is your 6S Plus working out for you now that you have had some time to put it through your daily schedule?

Yeah I think I'll be alright. Battery life is just as good as my windows phone.

iMoreAppImg_20151205_215743.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73