Battery

dave3389

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I know we have all been fairly impressed with the battery but just checked my stats and it says 16 hours 34 mins usage. And 68 hours standby this can't be right surely ? Anyone else had crazy stats ?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It's possible. Do you plug your phone in throughout the day? Usage time is measured since the last FULL battery charge, so it doesn't count times when the phone has been plugged in but not charged all of the way up.

dave3389

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
That's a good point. I usually charge my phone when it gets in the red. Don't recall putting it on charge during the day. All in all not counting them stats this is the best battery in a phone I've used so far

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
That's a good point. I usually charge my phone when it gets in the red. Don't recall putting it on charge during the day. All in all not counting them stats this is the best battery in a phone I've used so far

Can't disagree with you. My 6s Plus battery life is awesome!

dave3389

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I was using the note 4 before this beast of an iPhone. Not bashing Samsung, but I was with android for about 2/3 years and had nothing but problems, on many different handsets. The iPhone just works every thing works and we all defiantly made the right choice

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73