No issues JMD! It's very comparable to an iPhone honestly. It's, to me, the iPhone of the Android world. Traditional Nexus shortcomings such as camera aren't present with the 6P.

I think I'm mainly compelled to switch back due to some life changing events for my wife and I on the horizon. I'll have less bandwidth to device Hop and the ease of some of the integrated iOS features such as FaceTime will be useful.

But, if this deal that I brokered falls through, I can confidently say that I'm fine keeping the 6P.
    Oh okay. I understand, and thank you for clarifying...
    01-06-2016 06:10 PM
    Oh okay. I understand, and thank you for clarifying...
    No biggie my man!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-06-2016 06:11 PM
    My note 5 battery lasts as long as my 6s+. Just get 2 Phones a year and switch every month or so between them. Problem solved
    I love iOS and Android. I do that a lot. Moo said it best: get Both, The Note 5 is Awesome, best android phone I have ever used. So fast, so Good. Great camera, Great battery life, no connection issues at all on my AT&T version. Works perfectly.
    iOS and Android both have good and bad. iOS and iPhone users have a hard time switching to Android.
    They miss iCloud, iMessage, and the ecosystem that no other company can match.

Microsoft could have had as good of an ecosystem but ballmer happened. Fail. So iOS is the Only platform that works together so so sweetly.
    01-08-2016 11:34 PM
    Been on an iPhone 6 from a Nexus 6P since Tuesday and I'd forgotten how impressive a "small" 1810 mAh battery could be in comparison to the 3450 mAh behemoth in the Nexus. Such an efficient device. Unplugged around 6:20 yesterday morning and didn't plug in again until around 4:30 this morning and still had 41% left with about 4.5 hrs of usage. Just phenomenal!

I really don't know why I keep switching.
    01-15-2016 06:34 AM
    One of the features that I'm enjoying so much is the spotlight search. To be able to search my favorite show from the home screen and then have it link to my Netflix account is sensational. I use the spotlight search for just about everything now.
    mumfoau likes this.
    01-15-2016 06:42 AM
    Android screens are definitely nice, but one major downfall I had with my old Note 4 was "screen burn in" after a year and that wasn't cool.
    01-17-2016 02:16 PM
    Definitely tried a v10 for two days and went back to the iPhone naturally. I am ridiculous lol
    01-19-2016 12:10 AM
57 123