Why can't my iPhone 6s Plus keep the setting where I select a app to be active for cellular use?

alfredrider

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Why can't my iPhone 6s Plus keep the setting where I select a app to be active for cellular use.

Every thime I selelct a certain app to accept data useage and go try the app it still asks for the netwoek connection to be selected on the app. As I go back in I find it is swiched off again.

Please can someone help me as I have no idea what to do?

Thank you

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why can't my iPhone 6s Plus keep the setting where I select a app to be active for cellular use.

Which app is this in particular? Have you contacted the developer?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why can't my iPhone 6s Plus keep the setting where I select a app to be active for cellular use.

It shouldn't change by itself. Try a hard reset.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
Then set it again if need be.

alfredrider

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site

Hi Guys

thanks for the feedback.

I have however tried the hard reset....did'nt work.

It is a few apps:

Autopilot - my Drone app
Calender - normal Apple app
Clock - Normal Apple app
Contacts - Normal Apple app
Facetime - Normal Apple app
Game Center - Normal Apple app
Wow it seems there are quite a few

There must be some setting I have selected or something.

Really don't know what to do.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Did you try Reset Network Settings?
Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.

If this doesn't work, you may need to reach out to your carrier. If there's nothing on their end, then try Apple Support.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711