Hi, I currently own a nexus 4. I would want to get a new phone and I find my perfect choice in the iphone 6s plus...except for 1 thing: the size.

I'm used to pick my nexus 4 with 1 hand (I don't have big hands). I never use 2 hands. I'm addicted to swype keyboard, and with my right thumb I can barely reach the opposite side (left) of the display plus some millimeters.

Provided one of the main reason my choice is the iphone 6s plus is the battery life, do you think I can manage the size...?
    11-22-2015 04:21 PM
    No-one can answer this apart from you, its a very personal choice! Have you thought about the iPhone 6S? Has ALOT of the same features as the 6S+ but is smaller, it is what I got and I find the battery life good. (Id like to point out iv never had any + phones though) unfortunately there never is a perfect phone - you just have to pick the one that closes to your needs.
    11-22-2015 04:57 PM
    Get down to the nearest Apple store, or a local phone store/reseller if more convenient and get some hands-on time with one of the display models. See what feels comfortable and right after 15-20 minutes of comparison play time.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    11-23-2015 08:45 PM
    Ultimately it has to be a personal decision. I can use the 6s Plus with one hand better than expected, and I usually use Swype. I have the thin Apple cases if that makes a difference. Wondering about operating the big phone disappeared fast, but wondering about the weight and size when I do sports is still on my mind.
    11-23-2015 09:19 PM
    Go and play with a iphone at a carrier/apple store, my hands are small and fat and i can barely get my hand around the phone but i have no issues one handing it since ive had big phones for years. Its just up to you honestly
    11-24-2015 02:59 PM
    You've got to try it yourself. It's even hard to judge just from handling it in the store. You've got to take it for a spin in the wild.
    11-24-2015 05:44 PM
    Yes. Or no. It's complicated. It definitely might be too big for you. Who knows? Only you...

I prefer the 6S. My wife has the 6S+ and loves it. It's a personal choice.

There's a 14-day return period. Give it a shot for 13 and exchange it if you think it is too big. Or keep it if not.
    11-24-2015 10:59 PM
    I would suggest going to the store and playing with the phone. I love my iPhone 6s Plus and could drop to the 6. You have a 14 day grace period to decide if you like it or not.
    11-25-2015 12:39 AM
    As others gave said only you can decide, but I'd suggest going to the Apple store several times fir hands on (if you have the time and can wait). I can tell you from personal experience that once you go big you can't go back.
    11-25-2015 08:42 AM
    This is my concern as well. I want to know how it holds up while working out. I have the flip belt which is supposed to fit the 6s+.

I am just worried when running and skipping more so than lifting weights. The bouncing around would be hard.
    11-25-2015 05:31 PM
    This is my concern as well. I want to know how it holds up while working out. I have the flip belt which is supposed to fit the 6s+.

I am just worried when running and skipping more so than lifting weights. The bouncing around would be hard.
    My hang up too, but I did homework to realize I've had heavier and larger phones over the years.

Friends with Nexus 6 just put them in a pocket and CamelBak.

I'll swap #s with my daughter's iPhone 6 if it bugs me that much. For now the 6s Plus is a good work tool.
    11-25-2015 09:49 PM