I don't know how to choose a jailbreak tool...
    11-17-2015 04:40 AM
    Welcome to iMore! While i'm not a jailbreaker there are many around here that are. The first step is finding a jailbreak application that's compatible with your version of iOS. Here are the top five applications from our jailbreak subforum: http://forums.imore.com/jailbreaking...lications.html
    11-17-2015 06:28 AM
    I've had my iPhone 6+ since August. I purchased through T-Mobile, only because you can make payments. They told me that when you buy ANY phone it is "locked" until or if you paid for it in full. They said once it is paid for then it is "unlocked." Is this true? And what exactly does locked and unlocked mean?
    And just a note; even though T-Mobile says you don't have to sign any contract that's not exactly true. If you're like me and really want an iPhone but don't have that kind of money T-Mobile will allow you to make cheap monthly payments on it for up to 2 years, ( does not include the cost of what ever plan you choose.) I guess what I'm try ing to say is even though they advertise NO contract, if you're not financially able and you REALLY want that iPhone then they've got you in up to a 2year contract.
    01-12-2016 06:34 AM
    I've had my iPhone 6+ since August. I purchased through T-Mobile, only because you can make payments. They told me that when you buy ANY phone it is "locked" until or if you paid for it in full. They said once it is paid for then it is "unlocked." Is this true? And what exactly does locked and unlocked mean?
    And just a note; even though T-Mobile says you don't have to sign any contract that's not exactly true. If you're like me and really want an iPhone but don't have that kind of money T-Mobile will allow you to make cheap monthly payments on it for up to 2 years, ( does not include the cost of what ever plan you choose.) I guess what I'm try ing to say is even though they advertise NO contract, if you're not financially able and you REALLY want that iPhone then they've got you in up to a 2year contract.
    It is not automatically unlocked once the phone is paid off, you will have to call.

According to T-Moboles site, you can call and get any phone unlocked after 40 days of using it on a T-Mobile plan. You should be able to get yours unlocked now.

Unlocked means that you can use the phone on AT&T or any GSM carrier. You may be able to use it on Verizon although they don't like to activate phones that have not been purchased through them.
    01-12-2016 02:44 PM