I have had my IPhone 6s 128gb sense 10-26-2015. I must say in my opinion i am totally satisfied with the size, picture clarity, 3d touch and battery life etc. The problem is there is not many new apps to chose from. I am using Procamera + HDR for my pictures and video. Pocket informant for my day planner and calendar, Waze for my Gps navigation, Eweather HD for weather forcast and car tunes for my my music player. The only games i have are clash of clans and THETA Poker Pro. Any must have recommendations, upgrades and opinions. Thank you.
    11-04-2015 05:58 PM
    I have had my IPhone 6s 128gb sense 10-26-2015. I must say in my opinion i am totally satisfied with the size, picture clarity, 3d touch and battery life etc. The problem is there is not many new apps to chose from. I am using Procamera + HDR for my pictures and video. Pocket informant for my day planner and calendar, Waze for my Gps navigation, Eweather HD for weather forcast and car tunes for my my music player. The only games i have are clash of clans and THETA Poker Pro. Any must have recommendations, upgrades and opinions. Thank you.
    There are thousands upon thousands of apps and games to install on your iPhone 6S? Initiate the App Store app and then select "Top Charts" at the bottom of the screen.
    wickedvvayz likes this.
    11-04-2015 06:30 PM
    I meant to say what apps and games do you recommend. Based on the apps i have installed already.
    Last edited by wickedvvayz; 11-05-2015 at 02:19 AM.
    11-04-2015 06:50 PM
    I don't believe any app is must have but these are the ones I am currently pleased with

Camera Apps
    Camera+
    VSCO
    Hipstamatic

Weather Apps
    BeWeather2
    NOAA Hi-Def Radar

Productivity
    Numerical
    Fantastical2
    VoiceDream
    Outlook
    Recordium

Podcasts/Entertainment
    Overcast
    AdultSwim
    Netflix
    AmazonMusic
    Spotify
    CanOpener

Games
    AlphaBear
    Fallout Shelter
    Prune
    Commute
    Monument Valley
    Year Walk
    Pottery

Travel
    Marriott
    American
    MotionX Drive
    TripCase
    FlightAware Pro
    Uber

Miscellaneous
    Sky Guide
    dB Meter Pro
    Paper
    Threema
    Day One
    Living Earth
    Ghostery
    Robert90221 and wickedvvayz like this.
    11-06-2015 02:45 PM
    Dark Sky is a particularly good weather app if not the best there is if you do a lot in the outdoors, or appreciate all the data sources. It's even more accurate if you allow it to use your own phone for barometric pressure. I've been caught in rain with associates and noticed using that feature gave the most accurate estimate of the rain stopping.
    11-08-2015 01:01 PM
    Dark Sky is a particularly good weather app if not the best there is if you do a lot in the outdoors, or appreciate all the data sources. It's even more accurate if you allow it to use your own phone for barometric pressure. I've been caught in rain with associates and noticed using that feature gave the most accurate estimate of the rain stopping.
    Really? I bought it but found it to not be very accurate at all. Strange.
    11-09-2015 03:25 PM
    Really? I bought it but found it to not be very accurate at all. Strange.
    The accuracy does depend on the data sources. You can visit the forecast.io site to know more about that. I'm in a circle of associates who've found this to be a superb app for knowing it might rain soon and that usually means in the US.

http://forecast.io/raw/
    11-09-2015 07:31 PM