iPhone 6s plus info, reviews and recommendation on apps?

wickedvvayz

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
Iphone 6s plus info, reviews and recommendation on apps.

I have had my IPhone 6s 128gb sense 10-26-2015. I must say in my opinion i am totally satisfied with the size, picture clarity, 3d touch and battery life etc. The problem is there is not many new apps to chose from. I am using Procamera + HDR for my pictures and video. Pocket informant for my day planner and calendar, Waze for my Gps navigation, Eweather HD for weather forcast and car tunes for my my music player. The only games i have are clash of clans and THETA Poker Pro. Any must have recommendations, upgrades and opinions. Thank you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Iphone 6s plus info, reviews and recommendation on apps.

I have had my IPhone 6s 128gb sense 10-26-2015. I must say in my opinion i am totally satisfied with the size, picture clarity, 3d touch and battery life etc. The problem is there is not many new apps to chose from. I am using Procamera + HDR for my pictures and video. Pocket informant for my day planner and calendar, Waze for my Gps navigation, Eweather HD for weather forcast and car tunes for my my music player. The only games i have are clash of clans and THETA Poker Pro. Any must have recommendations, upgrades and opinions. Thank you.

There are thousands upon thousands of apps and games to install on your iPhone 6S? Initiate the App Store app and then select "Top Charts" at the bottom of the screen.

wickedvvayz

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site

I meant to say what apps and games do you recommend. Based on the apps i have installed already.

Last edited:

fadedlogic

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site

I don't believe any app is must have but these are the ones I am currently pleased with

Camera Apps
Camera+
VSCO
Hipstamatic

Weather Apps
BeWeather2
NOAA Hi-Def Radar

Productivity
Numerical
Fantastical2
VoiceDream
Outlook
Recordium

Podcasts/Entertainment
Overcast
AdultSwim
Netflix
AmazonMusic
Spotify
CanOpener

Games
AlphaBear
Fallout Shelter
Prune
Commute
Monument Valley
Year Walk
Pottery

Travel
Marriott
American
MotionX Drive
TripCase
FlightAware Pro
Uber

Miscellaneous
Sky Guide
dB Meter Pro
Paper
Threema
Day One
Living Earth
Ghostery

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

Dark Sky is a particularly good weather app if not the best there is if you do a lot in the outdoors, or appreciate all the data sources. It's even more accurate if you allow it to use your own phone for barometric pressure. I've been caught in rain with associates and noticed using that feature gave the most accurate estimate of the rain stopping.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site

Dark Sky is a particularly good weather app if not the best there is if you do a lot in the outdoors, or appreciate all the data sources. It's even more accurate if you allow it to use your own phone for barometric pressure. I've been caught in rain with associates and noticed using that feature gave the most accurate estimate of the rain stopping.

Really? I bought it but found it to not be very accurate at all. Strange.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

Really? I bought it but found it to not be very accurate at all. Strange.

The accuracy does depend on the data sources. You can visit the forecast.io site to know more about that. I'm in a circle of associates who've found this to be a superb app for knowing it might rain soon and that usually means in the US.

http://forecast.io/raw/

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW