Just wanted to say hi from a guy that recently took a year away from IOS and just could not stay away. It feels good to be back and this 6s Plus is an amazing phone. One thing I see myself doing is unlocking the phone by accident since the fingerprint reader is so fast. Also I find that coming from Android I keep forgetting that this phone needs actually skin contact. Some times I find myself thinking I'm touching the screen but actually am not lol. Growing pains of coming back.
    10-26-2015 09:10 PM
    Yes I'm back after a few years myself. Also have the 6s+ and it's been great so far.

Oh and welcome back.
    Infernalblaze likes this.
    10-26-2015 09:22 PM
    Welcome back. I also recently came back. Enjoy the iPhone
    10-26-2015 09:35 PM
    One thing I see myself doing is unlocking the phone by accident since the fingerprint reader is so fast.
    Welcome home! I have a real love/hate relationship with the responsiveness of the new Touch ID sensor. I'm hoping Apple comes up with a solution.
    10-26-2015 10:41 PM
    Welcome home! I have a real love/hate relationship with the responsiveness of the new Touch ID sensor. I'm hoping Apple comes up with a solution.
    Don't look to Apple for a solution. Apple has done a great job on Touch ID. If you find yourself accidentally opening the phone by placing your ID digit [sounds like you use your thumb btw] on the home button then try this.

If you are right handed then use a left hand digit for Touch ID or vice versa. That will eliminate any accidental hits on the sensor.
    Spencerdl and melhiore like this.
    10-27-2015 01:46 PM
    Don't look to Apple for a solution. Apple has done a great job on Touch ID. If you find yourself accidentally opening the phone by placing your ID digit [sounds like you use your thumb btw] on the home button then try this.

If you are right handed then use a left hand digit for Touch ID or vice versa. That will eliminate any accidental hits on the sensor.
    I'm not discounting the awesome responsiveness of the Touch ID. I understand that I have ten fingers that I can use to wake my phone up, or that I can use the power button instead. I tend to instinctively use one of my thumbs, both of which I have programmed in Touch ID and honestly don't want to have to think about it.
    Apple may or may not do something about it in the future. I wouldn't be surprised either way.
    10-27-2015 01:52 PM
    Also I find that coming from Android I keep forgetting that this phone needs actually skin contact. Some times I find myself thinking I'm touching the screen but actually am not lol. Growing pains of coming back.
    Curious what you mean by this? I just came over from Android a couple weeks ago to finally try one out.
    10-27-2015 01:55 PM
    Curious what you mean by this? I just came over from Android a couple weeks ago to finally try one out.
    I think OP was referring to the gesture controls on some of the Android devices. For instance, waving your hand in front of the screen instead of actually touching the screen with your finger.
    10-27-2015 01:58 PM
    Welcome back to Apple and Welcome to iMore...ENJOY the site
    10-27-2015 02:03 PM
    Well what I found a lot with Android well the Samsung that I used was that you didn't necessarily need actual "skin" touching, if that makes sense. Pretty much how I could of used my note 4 with gloves on but can't with Apple. Im not complaining just mentioning.
    10-29-2015 12:45 AM
    Hey hey welcome back into the fold.
    10-29-2015 05:25 AM