I just got the 6s plus after debating it for a while coming from the 6 and I love it. I had horrible luck with glass screen protectors on the 6 not laying down and leaving a raised edge in 2-3 sides. I have many friends with 6plus and they didn't have this issue so I was sure I wouldn't with this one... Wrong. The tech at Best Buy tried 4 in a row. Same problem. Not as noticeable with the white phone but 3 sides have a raised edge that didn't adhere to the phone. Is it because this one is thicker??? I know the edges of the phone are round but it stops far enough back from the edge. When I put the phone in my pocket dust will start collecting under the edge. Annoyed. Is there a brand that actually works right? I haven't found one yet that worked since the 5s.
    10-25-2015 11:28 PM
    i been threw 4 for my iphone 6s. the only ones that would adhere right for me were ones from verizon stores. only because they stay far from edge. i chose to put up with what you have described. truth be told where i got mine from anyways he said its purely cosmetic and simply put it just didnt stay flat. if it wasnt attached to screen you be able peel it off easy or peel edges up. on mine i cant so its purely cosmetic and being thru several and not living in city driving get them its become hassle i just dont wanna deal with.
    10-26-2015 01:18 AM
    No problems with Anker or Tech Armor glass screen protectors on my 6s Plus...
    Rjgjr#IM and ladyc0524 like this.
    10-26-2015 01:37 AM
    i cant order off amazon anymore which stinks when people post products. short reason so no one thinks i do something horrible.i had all natural vitamins that sent me basically to emergency room ( 3 day stay) and a battery charger case for my iphone at time fried my phone i had no insurance at that time so i filed complaint with amazon. they did nothing filed with the bbb against companies on there selling stuff amazon banned me. :-X ill have check ebay or something. one i have on my 6s is mybat branded screen guard paid 30 bucks for.
    10-26-2015 02:02 AM
    I just installed a Daswise iPhone 6 Plus Screen Protector for Space Gray(it has blacked out portions) it was only $10 so was worth the gamble. It installed flawlessly and is almost undetectable aside from around the home button. It goes edge to edge and my Spigen slim armor case fits just fine. I highly recommend!
    Rjgjr#IM and Njshoregurl like this.
    10-26-2015 11:03 AM
    I have used extreme guard tempered glass screen protectors. They work great cost is low and they have a great warranty!!!

Xtreme guard tends to have 80% sales also.
    10-26-2015 12:21 PM
    I just installed a Daswise iPhone 6 Plus Screen Protector for Space Gray(it has blacked out portions) it was only $10 so was worth the gamble. It installed flawlessly and is almost undetectable aside from around the home button. It goes edge to edge and my Spigen slim armor case fits just fine. I highly recommend!
    care to share a picture of it installed
    10-26-2015 12:43 PM
    I just got the 6s plus after debating it for a while coming from the 6 and I love it. I had horrible luck with glass screen protectors on the 6 not laying down and leaving a raised edge in 2-3 sides. I have many friends with 6plus and they didn't have this issue so I was sure I wouldn't with this one... Wrong. The tech at Best Buy tried 4 in a row. Same problem. Not as noticeable with the white phone but 3 sides have a raised edge that didn't adhere to the phone. Is it because this one is thicker??? I know the edges of the phone are round but it stops far enough back from the edge. When I put the phone in my pocket dust will start collecting under the edge. Annoyed. Is there a brand that actually works right? I haven't found one yet that worked since the 5s.
    And we have Apple to thank for the curved screens the screen makers have to deal with.
    Rjgjr#IM likes this.
    10-26-2015 02:22 PM
    care to share a picture of it installed
    6s plus glass screen protectors disappointing-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1445883782.898972.jpg6s plus glass screen protectors disappointing-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1445883795.764967.jpg

Pics taken with 5s, the screen protector looks and feels great. No issues with 3D Touch.
    10-26-2015 02:25 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1445883782.898972.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	770.8 KB 
ID:	96337Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1445883795.764967.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	782.8 KB 
ID:	96338

Pics taken with 5s, the screen protector looks and feels great. No issues with 3D Touch.
    Thanks have one on the way to try it myself
    10-26-2015 10:57 PM
    im done with glass. i had a 30dollar mybat version put on my 6s shattered not even 48 hours later droping onto carpet.
    10-26-2015 11:26 PM
    Thanks have one on the way to try it myself
    Just take your time when prepping and installing. I had a rather large air bubble that quickly disappeared after 30 seconds in the sun and a little gentle pushing. Hope it is a good solution for you as well.
    10-27-2015 07:51 AM
    I've used 4 tempered glass protectors so far and that only happened to me once, it was a very very tiny part on the edges though, not even close to ruin the experience, try a different brand, i always go with Amazon...really good prices right now.
    Rjgjr#IM likes this.
    10-27-2015 03:58 PM
    I've used 4 tempered glass protectors so far and that only happened to me once, it was a very very tiny part on the edges though, not even close to ruin the experience, try a different brand, i always go with Amazon...really good prices right now.
    Did you use 4 on the same phone?
    Rjgjr#IM likes this.
    10-27-2015 06:35 PM
    There are a few out there that are true edge to edge but they only come in white or black and I don't care for the white, its not the same white as the phone itself so it looks odd to me. I wish Cupert Technology was offering their curved edge with clear.
    10-28-2015 09:58 PM
    I'm using a generic privacy screen protector on mine that I got from eBay and I love it 😁
    10-29-2015 07:51 AM
    Tech armor works great and it's fine for the force touch
    Rjgjr#IM likes this.
    10-29-2015 10:49 AM
    Just take your time when prepping and installing. I had a rather large air bubble that quickly disappeared after 30 seconds in the sun and a little gentle pushing. Hope it is a good solution for you as well.
    Did you notice yours being a little draggy or sticky feeling when swiping from left to right? Also when it is laying the screen gets stuff stuck all over it dust and lint on it in no time I have wiped it with the microfiber clothes several times doesn't seem to change anything had a zagg glass on my 6 plus didn't notice it on it
    10-29-2015 11:02 AM
    I haven't had any of the issues you note, maybe you received a dud.
    10-29-2015 12:07 PM
    this seems to be a common complaint now on Amazon, with different brands
    Rjgjr#IM likes this.
    10-29-2015 02:31 PM
    Did you use 4 on the same phone?

Two on mine so far and two on my wife's iPhone 6,
    10-29-2015 02:32 PM
    I use MIME and ILoome, I prefer the MIME feather light thin one but its not edge to edge. ILoome makes one that is edge to edge and it works good to. No raided edges ever. Both brands make edge to edge or the regular style.
    10-29-2015 04:17 PM
    I hate screen protectors because they don't do anything besides get in the way and make the screen look worst over time plus they cost far too much money for some crappy plastic I have a little background in using screen protectors because I worked at AT&T as a sales rep for 7 years and at Apple for less than 1 year and most people had more issues with having a screen protector than without!

Sorry to go away from the question you were asking; do you NEED to have a screen protector on your phone or can you just go naked or with a case? Give this a try because cellular phone screens are very hard to damage or even scratch unless you are being extremely careless (putting your phone in same pocket as keys, coins, etc). After a day or two you will notice you don't even need a screen protector, some people have to get a screen protector on day one and it just isn't needed. A case I can understand since the iPhone is slippery or you want drop protection but trust me that screen protector isn't doing anything.

Take this from a person that worked around cellular phones for 7 years and hasn't used a screen protector in the past 5 years with no problems at all in terms of my screen scratching or getting beat up.
    Rjgjr#IM likes this.
    11-01-2015 07:41 AM
    i tend to agree and Removed the screen protector from my iPhone 6, and had no issues. being a new phone with a bigger screen i was nervous but in the end I will probably end up removing it. it is supposed to be a tougher screen. i have a tech 21 case for grip and drop protection.
    11-01-2015 10:48 AM
    I got a Spigen screen protector and no matter how I install it there are air bubbles on either sides just won't go away. Tried everything. Any suggestions to remove the air bubbles or do I just remove the screen protector
    Rjgjr#IM likes this.
    11-02-2015 11:04 PM
36 12