• Samsung

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • TSMC

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I checked my phone and I have the Samsung chip. Not any issues really, except sometimes when I touch the Messages app or the Mail app it doesn't register immediately and it takes a few seconds to open, but not every time. Not a big deal really, but wonder if the Samsung chip is causing those slight lag issues? Otherwise the phone works great the rest of the time and gets great battery life.....

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I checked my phone and I have the Samsung chip. Not any issues really, except sometimes when I touch the Messages app or the Mail app it doesn't register immediately and it takes a few seconds to open, but not every time. Not a big deal really, but wonder if the Samsung chip is causing those slight lag issues? Otherwise the phone works great the rest of the time and gets great battery life.....

No. It's not causing anything at all. All phones will have a few quirks. A hard reset may fix it. Sometimes it takes a restore as new to iron it out.

starsmoon8a

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

Mind to share your battery usage screen?

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Today it's gonna be awful bc I've been playing you tube "let's play" while I work. I wish u could just play you tube audio and keep the screen off

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Today it's gonna be awful bc I've been playing you tube "let's play" while I work. I wish u could just play you tube audio and keep the screen off

The point of Background App Refresh is to help apps run in the background more efficiently. They need to anyway. Most don't run in the background long. But some do. Like Facebook. But if it runs at all in the background, it's best to use Background App Refresh.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods