Anyone having this screen issue?

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
The picture below shows you the issue I'm having. It's not obviously visible but when you focus your eyes onto it, you're going to see it. It's noticeable on a white background. It's annoying the heck out of me!

I had Apple replaced my phone and still have the same issue. Out of curiosity, before I walk out of the store, I checked the demo phones and found out that they all them have the same issue. I checked my friend's iPhone the following day and he also has it. He said that he hasn't noticed it until I showed it to him. I'm showing this because your phone might have the same issue too and you just didn't notice it yet. We're paying a premium phone, why settle for less.

Last edited:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Strange that you've run into this multiple times. My 6s Plus isn't having an issue. Just for good measure I checked my wife's 6s and it's fine as well.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

JasonC07

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
I just checked my 6s Plus and I have it. It's not quite as noticeable though and to be honest I never noticed it until you brought it up.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm using Tapatalk's light theme and I don't have this issue. If I have to focus to see it then it's something that's not that serious to me. My phone is working just as it should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I just checked my 6s Plus and I have it. It's not quite as noticeable though and to be honest I never noticed it until you brought it up.

Yes, it's not quite obvious right away until you scroll up and down on a white background like safari. You'll see the soft shadow sticking on that same spot.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm using Tapatalk's light theme and I don't have this issue. If I have to focus to see it then it's something that's not that serious to me. My phone is working just as it should.

Good for you. You have a good point. But for me and some people out there, they get annoyed on little things like this.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to iMore Jason
I do not have this problem on my iPhone 6s Plus...I guess I got a good one
ENJOY the site

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
No issue here neither, guess I also got lucky. I also would not even had notice to look, unless pointed out

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Nope, no problem her buddy, but thanks for sharing so I will be on the look out for it.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

You're more forgiving that I am! I expect nothing less than flawless when it comes to Apple displays. Call me spoiled, because I am.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
You're more forgiving that I am! I expect nothing less than flawless when it comes to Apple displays. Call me spoiled, because I am.

I second that, I pay my money so I want it flawless

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't have it. And I'm one of those that notice even the smallest imperfections in screens so make that a strong I do not have it.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I don't have it. And I'm one of those that notice even the smallest imperfections in screens so make that a strong I do not have it.

Good to know. I'm just trying to get a feel on how much people are getting affected by this issue. It seems like our local store or at least in our area got the bad batch. Anyway, still too early to tell. I'll keep watching the thread. Thanks for your feedback everyone! I appreciate it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods