Love this Phone

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Too many times over the past few years going back and forth between Android and IOS I need to be done and buckle down.

1) really love iMessage when basically your entire family is iOS and my little 7 year old daughter messages me and FaceTimes me all the time from her iPad mini. You really appreciate it once you leave it for a bit.

2) finally Wifi Calling on Rogers. This is great. Bad signal at home in the basement and always missed calls. Now everything works great. No plans on Rogers bringing it to Android anytime soon. Another big reason I needed to come back.

3) Battery Life is simply amazing. I use my phone a lot and I only have to charge every 24hrs. Not a chance that would happen with my other phones including the Note 5 I had.

I have many things Apple at home and just got a HomeKit enabled thermostat as well. I'm addicted to this ecosystem. Going to buy the new Apple TV also when it comes out.

There are so many things to list what you love about the 6S Plus. I could go on and on and post a massive post. I'm addicted to Apple and proud of it. Think I left for Android because of boredom those times. I could never stick to Android. It just makes sense sticking to a platform you love and how easy everything is.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I agree. I usually switch back and fourth alot between IOS and android. My last android phone was a S6 active and after a month it started to freeze and lag, ive always had this issue with androids, but never with iPhone. I now have the 6s plus and love it. i can go 2 days on the battery and i use my phone alot.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I agree, there was a time when I would switch phones so often that my peers would ask me which phone I was using. I am totally in love with my 6s Plus and could not be happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I've been the same way in the past. The last android I had was the Samsung Galaxy S6 earlier this year, and I realized that was a mistake, luckily before my 14 day return window was up! I returned to my iP6+ from last year and will not make that mistake again. Waiting now on my new iP6s to be delivered!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have to agree. MY 6s Plus is the best smartphone/phone I've ever use/owned...until the iPhone 7 plus is released anyway....SMILE

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Great feedback from the OP. Apple has a great track record of consistently outdoing themselves with every new iPhone release. I'm always excited to see what Tim & Co. come up with.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
When you are the only one in your family with an apple device the benefits are cut down some. For me the reason is this thing just works. (xcept 3rd party keyboards)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
When you are the only one in your family with an apple device the benefits are cut down some. For me the reason is this thing just works. (xcept 3rd party keyboards)

Not only is there value in knowing others with Apple products, but owning multiple Apple products. Like you said, it just works. I love that I can do something on my iPad and seamlessly finish on my Mac. I can listen to music on my iPhone with headphones and immediately transfer it to the stereo in my great room (C/O AirPlay). Movies and music I purchase in iTunes are immediately made available on all of my other devices, and on my wife's and kids' devices too!

I can't believe nobody else in your family owns an Apple device! Time to convert them? ;-)

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I've had an iPhone 4, 5, 6 Plus and now 6s Plus. This is definitely my favorite so far in terms of features and how fast it is. Apple hasn't failed to disappoint, glad you're enjoying it.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I didn't charge my phone last night and I woke up to my phone on 80%, man you can't beat that with a bat

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I've had an iPhone 4, 5, 6 Plus and now 6s Plus. This is definitely my favorite so far in terms of features and how fast it is. Apple hasn't failed to disappoint, glad you're enjoying it.

I've had the iPhone since the 3G (along with some assorted BlackBerry's) and the 6s Plus is hands down the best device I have used.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I've had the iPhone since the 3G (along with some assorted BlackBerry's) and the 6s Plus is hands down the best device I have used.

I actually went from the BlackBerry Bold 9000 to the iPhone 4. I've been really happy with previous iPhones but my 6s Plus feels super amazing to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2