Coming from an HTC One M9 and before that, a Lumia Icon, it's the weight. It's heavier than I expected.
    12-27-2015 01:06 AM
    The difficulty in working with pictures/computer. Huge mess in my opinion.
    How does that relate to the 6s Plus specifically?
    12-27-2015 07:53 PM
    The size, but it wasn't that much of a shocker as I had the iPhone 6 and Note 5 previously. I was mostly surprised and amazed by the battery life.
    12-28-2015 06:07 PM
    Yes. The battery life is pretty good. A lot better than my HTC One M9. I don't have any problems with working with pictures or computer. I have an HP desktop and an SP3 and it works pretty good with both. Apple's Windows apps could be a little better though; but that's a software issue and not an issue with the phone itself.

Microsoft's iOS apps are really nice. Better than the equivalent Apple offerings. OneDrive, Outlook, OneNote, etc., all work great.
    12-29-2015 08:49 PM
    I came from a Note 4 so the size didn't shock me. What has shocked me is the weight. It does feel like a brick in my hands compared to my family's S6 or Note 5. It isn't a small difference either it is a huge difference on how it feels. I am happily surprised at the battery life for sure. It lasts a lot longer than my Note 4 did but does take longer to charge. (I miss the 2.0 charging capabilities)
    01-03-2016 12:03 AM
    I came from a Note 4 so the size didn't shock me. What has shocked me is the weight. It does feel like a brick in my hands compared to my family's S6 or Note 5. It isn't a small difference either it is a huge difference on how it feels. I am happily surprised at the battery life for sure. It lasts a lot longer than my Note 4 did but does take longer to charge. (I miss the 2.0 charging capabilities)
    When you say it feels like a brick compared to the S6 or Note 5, do you mean that it's heavier or that it has more of a solid feel to it? Overall, are you glad you made the switch?
    01-03-2016 12:55 AM
    Sorry, I should have elaborated on the "brick". Heavier! The iPhone feels great in my hand but the weight is definitely noticeable.

Am I glad I made the switch? yes. I am writing a post, its in draft right now, on my experience with iOS coming from many years of Android. Stay tuned for that! LOL
    01-03-2016 04:34 AM
    Sorry, I should have elaborated on the "brick". Heavier! The iPhone feels great in my hand but the weight is definitely noticeable.

Am I glad I made the switch? yes. I am writing a post, its in draft right now, on my experience with iOS coming from many years of Android. Stay tuned for that! LOL
    Thank you for elaborating. I'll keep an eye out for your post!
    01-03-2016 06:25 AM
    Battery life! I'm coming from a note 5 and it wouldn't last the whole day!
    01-05-2016 05:27 PM
    Battery life! I'm coming from a note 5 and it wouldn't last the whole day!
    There were online reviews claimed the Note 5's battery life lasts longer than the 6s Plus, so I'm skeptical.
    01-06-2016 06:48 AM

My son had his Note 5 here and I compared the weight. The 6s Plus weighs .74 oz. more, but I couldn't really tell a lot of difference. Not enough to call the 6s Plus a brick. It's only of an ounce difference.
    01-06-2016 07:47 AM
    Coming from a Note 4 I would have to say the battery life was a very pleasant surprise. I can go two days on one charge compared to my Notes 3/4 of a day. Also this being my first ever experience with iOS I am very surprised and happy with how easy it was to adapt. I only miss the ability to customize things with my favorite launcher Nova Prime and adding my own ringtones without hooking up to the computer.
    01-06-2016 08:40 AM
    Ignore
    Last edited by thatiPhoneUser34; 01-06-2016 at 01:08 PM.
    01-06-2016 10:45 AM
    There were online reviews claimed the Note 5's battery life lasts longer than the 6s Plus, so I'm skeptical.
    The most of would get on my note 5 was 4 hours of screen on time. This phone lasts me the whole day.
    jianrong likes this.
    01-06-2016 10:46 AM
    What surprises me the most is I came from a 5S to a 6S+ and immediately adjusted to the size of it. I'm petite (4-11) and I was mentally ready for a larger screen, as well as my eyes lol, but I did have concerns about the physics of it all. I can say...I wouldn't dream of going back to a 5S or a smaller sized screen like that unless I absolutely had to. I'm loving this beast of a phone and the rose gold is just stunning
    01-06-2016 12:18 PM
    My son had his Note 5 here and I compared the weight. The 6s Plus weighs .74 oz. more, but I couldn't really tell a lot of difference. Not enough to call the 6s Plus a brick. It's only of an ounce difference.
    Note 4 to 6S Plus feels a lot heavier. I am holding both in my hand and I can tell the difference. However, when not holding the Note 4 I became accustomed to the 6S so its not bad at all.
    01-06-2016 09:17 PM
    Coming from a Note 4 I would have to say the battery life was a very pleasant surprise. I can go two days on one charge compared to my Notes 3/4 of a day. Also this being my first ever experience with iOS I am very surprised and happy with how easy it was to adapt. I only miss the ability to customize things with my favorite launcher Nova Prime and adding my own ringtones without hooking up to the computer.
    I agree 100%! The battery from Note 4 to the 6S Plus is huge. I can go hours with my iPhone vs my Note 4
    01-06-2016 09:20 PM
    The most of would get on my note 5 was 4 hours of screen on time. This phone lasts me the whole day.
    That seems bad enough. So which means those reviews I read are somehow inaccurate/deceiving.
    01-07-2016 08:09 AM
    3 things. Battery life. Camera. Display.

For me, battery life has been unbelievable. It's the first smartphone I've had where I can easily get through a full day of mostly moderate-to-heavy usage and still have anything left, let alone the 20/30 percent I'm getting at the end of the day.

The OIS in the camera is a huge improvement for me. I have horribly shaky hands when trying to take a picture (the more I concentrate, the more I shake - it's psychological, not neurological). The Plus has made it so that I'm getting less jagged shots and more acceptable photos per batch.

The display is amazing. I'm pretty heavily nearsighted and for me going from a 6 to a 6S Plus was a big change for me. I really can see more clearly now things on the screen and I squint way less, and so therefore I'm having less tension headaches, lol.

All in all, a huge jump. The cool S features aside, going from regular to plus was the best choice I could have ever made.
    comiken205 likes this.
    01-09-2016 03:03 AM
44 12